closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Full set omega plo prof value ?

Full set omega plo prof value ?

Possibly taking a 2013 full set plo prof in a trade this week
    They are not my cup of tea so would be looking to move it on immediately
    What would be a fair and decent price for me to sell At on here ?
    Cheers Andy

Really depends on condition, they are big watches and can pick up knocks that detract from value. It’s out of warranty too. Does it have the shark mesh?

I’d say an older steel Ploprof on rubber in average condition is £3,400 ish, and then one that’s still in warranty and minty on the desirable shark mesh is probably £4250 ish these days, maybe more.

I’m not trying to big them up because I own one (I actually own two!) but the prices have been nudging northwards over the last few years, probably in line with the 3 omega price rises. Add to that the titanium ones are near £10k now, and I believe the steels are discontinued, I think it’s a safe bet at those levels. You may even get more.

Quote Originally Posted by tz-uk73 View Post
    Really depends on condition, they are big watches and can pick up knocks that detract from value. It’s out of warranty too. Does it have the shark mesh?

I’d say an older steel Ploprof on rubber in average condition is £3,400 ish, and then one that’s still in warranty and minty on the desirable shark mesh is probably £4250 ish these days, maybe more.

I’m not trying to big them up because I own one (I actually own two!) but the prices have been nudging northwards over the last few years, probably in line with the 3 omega price rises. Add to that the titanium ones are near £10k now, and I believe the steels are discontinued, I think it’s a safe bet at those levels. You may even get more.
    Yes it has the shark mesh

By coincidence the last steel Ploprof sold on SC was from 2013 and seemed to sell for around £3850 and as mentioned prices are starting to rise, they are rarely coming up for sale these days since being discontinued.
    Last edited by shalako; 19th January 2020 at 18:19.

Quote Originally Posted by shalako View Post
    By coincidence the last steel Ploprof sold on SC was from 2013 and seemed to sell for around £3850 and mentioned prices are starting to rise, they are rarely coming up for sale these days since being discontinued.
    Cheers mate.
    Last edited by lenlec; 19th January 2020 at 18:33.