closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any experience of Oak & Oscar watches?

Any experience of Oak & Oscar watches?

I was offered one of their Jackson chronos as a part trade against something I listed on Watchuseek and it got me researching the brand. Their Humboldt on bracelet with blue dial is about as perfectly executed a field watch as I've seen for a very long time.

Has anyone owned or handled an Oak & Oscar and if so what are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Been on my radar, but I've not handled any. Nicely made watches from the looks and uses an Eterna movement with a decent power reserve. I think rather popular in America?

Is it this one Ryan? https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/oa...ph-introducing

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Been on my radar, but I've not handled any. Nicely made watches from the looks and uses an Eterna movement with a decent power reserve. I think rather popular in America?

Is it this one Ryan? https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/oa...ph-introducing
    That's what was offered to me but I'm rather more taken by their Humboldt 3 hander model. Will research it all on the 'off chance' (ha ha ha) I flip it I'd rather not take a massive bath on resale

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    That's what was offered to me but I'm rather more taken by their Humboldt 3 hander model. Will research it all on the 'off chance' (ha ha ha) I flip it I'd rather not take a massive bath on resale

Yea I reckon you'd take a hit reselling the chrono! The 3 hander does actually seem pretty good too, though so much competition in that range - but then again you've probably tried the other usual suspects! Look forward to the possible (inevitable) incoming

Some of them seem a bit pricey for what they are offering.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    Some of them seem a bit pricey for what they are offering.
    That plus the name.