closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Quartz options?

Journeyman

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Quartz options?

This is a question for those who know more about Omega than me! Is it possible to get the quartz Aqua Terra in 41.5mm? Despite numerous searches all I seem to be able to find is the 38/39mm version. If there is a 41.5mm version would anyone have the model number?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by daraghmack View Post
    This is a question for those who know more about Omega than me! Is it possible to get the quartz Aqua Terra in 41.5mm? Despite numerous searches all I seem to be able to find is the 38/39mm version. If there is a 41.5mm version would anyone have the model number?

There isn’t one, there’s no choice of size for the quartz, though there used to be a 39.2mm older version with plain black or champagne / silver dial, which wore noticeably larger than the 38.5mm model. The later version of the 38.5mm had a printed dial, the earlier version had an applied indices dial the same as the mechanical variants, arguably the best of the bunch.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsguy View Post
    There isn’t one, there’s no choice of size for the quartz, though there used to be a 39.2mm older version with plain black or champagne / silver dial, which wore noticeably larger than the 38.5mm model. The later version of the 38.5mm had a printed dial, the earlier version had an applied indices dial the same as the mechanical variants, arguably the best of the bunch.
    Thank you, that gives me a good understanding of what to look for.