closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Independent service for Omega and Glycine

Independent service for Omega and Glycine

I have a couple of watches coming up for service. First off a Glycine Airman 1953 Vintage, this is powered by an ETA 2893-2. Secondly an Omega Seamaster 2221.80 which is quartz.

Knowing he is a forum favourite I emailed Duncan at Genesis, he quickly replied to say that he cannot help me as he doesn't have access to Glycine parts and, as I am overseas (EU), he doesn't accept incoming or ship parcels outside of the UK.

Surprised about the Glycine as I thought independents still had access to ETA movements/parts. I emailed Glycine/Invicta service centre in the Netherlands ages ago and have never received a reply, the website is is also hopeless. So I'm looking ideally for one source to service both watches who is happy to return ship outside of the UK.

I'd also consider a recommended watchmaker/service centre in the EU.

Any suggestions?

I think any competent watchmaker with ETA parts account can service these. If you are from Netherlands, wait until Thieuster or Daddlewirks swing by, they might have suggestion.

It was a few years ago but The Blue Company were the official importers of Glycine watches.

The contact was Monica Porracin. Email address below which may still be live.

monica.porracin@thebluecompanylondon.co.uk

When my Airman played up she was very helpful.

Might be worth a shot.