closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Made Swiss

Made Swiss

We are all familiar with "Swiss Made" which is legally protected but what is "Made Swiss"??? (I suspect I already know the answer)

First thought was a printing error but I can’t find any real world photos to check. The review sample does say Made Swiss though. Case back says Swiss Made so I don’t think anything underhand is going on. I actually like AN, they make watches that probably deserve the official rrp when compared to other makers but always seem to be available at huge discounts.

No idea. Perhaps it's just to get attention. Very appealing design though.

If that was in a rolex you can imagine it would already have a nickname and a couple of grand on the price. Spider dial springs to mind....

Quote Originally Posted by Olives View Post
    If that was in a rolex you can imagine it would already have a nickname and a couple of grand on the price. Spider dial springs to mind....
    While spider dials have some curiosity value, they don’t typically command a premium and Rolex is a proper noun:-)

Hopefully it's just an error in the graphic renders - none of their other pieces have this reversal. Absolutely love my J-09 III, beautifully put-together piece at a great price - though they could probably work on their model-naming...

A-N has a decent-sized factory in Tramelan, FWIW -