closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY BRONZE 79250BM - after market watch strap options

TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY BRONZE 79250BM - after market watch strap options

A friend of mine has a Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze (the original brown one) & he asked me for suggestions for alternative watch straps, his preference would be leather of some sort, with contrast stitching. After looking online I realised the Tudor has a lug width of 23mm!! So I thought I'd ask the collective to see what people are wearing them on, any suggestions/pictures. Finally do you go for a 24mm & squeeze it in between the lugs, or do you go 22mm & have a little bit of spring bar showing?

Master
    There is a 23mm strap for a BB bronze on SC atm which looks good. I normally squeeze a 24mm black NATO onto mine. The Zuludiver one with bronze hardware looks great and was on sale last month at only 6 pounds. A bargain.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Robsmck View Post
    There is a 23mm strap for a BB bronze on SC atm which looks good. I normally squeeze a 24mm black NATO onto mine. The Zuludiver one with bronze hardware looks great and was on sale last month at only 6 pounds. A bargain.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thx, I did see the one on SC but its on a Black Bezel Bronze not sure it would look so good on a Brown one. Will take a look at the Zuludiver.

Master
    https://www.scurfawatches.com/produc...r-strap-brown/

Comes in blue and black as well.

Dave

TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY BRONZE 79250BM - after market watch strap options

My recommendation would be to ask Pav79 to make you a strap. I’ve bought quite a few from him and the quality (especially the softness of the leather) is great.
    Last edited by RustyBin5; 18th January 2020 at 20:43.

Another recommendation for Pav79, I found the strap too short on my BB Bronze and asked him to make a longer version, he’s also made straps for my speedy, BB GMT and several others. Always top drawer.

Master
    I have a Bulang and Sons one for mine, which looks great.

Doesn't seem to be available from them now, although they do have some nice looking leather ones -

https://bulangandsons.com/collection...?constraint=23

Mine now lives on an Erika's Original, which is also purpose made for the BB Bronze. It has the added bonus of being made out of real vintage parachute elastic, and not only looks great but is the most comfortable strap i own! (these pics were taken when it was new, its developed a lovely patena since then)

Same Bulang canvas strap as above here; looks good but the canvas frays like billyo... not cheap so disappointed TBH

Their bronze buckle is a quality item however.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupp View Post
    Same Bulang canvas strap as above here; looks good but the canvas frays like billyo... not cheap so disappointed TBH

Their bronze buckle is a quality item however.
    I thought that the whole idea was for it to fray, to give it that “lived in” look. Mine only gets the occasional fitting, so only frayed around the holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    I thought that the whole idea was for it to fray, to give it that “lived in” look. Mine only gets the occasional fitting, so only frayed around the holes.
    You may be right! If so, it's a success

Sent from my SM-G973F using TZ-UK mobile app

Cheapest Nato Straps.

Cheapest Nato Straps, are very good.
    I’ve just received two. They look very similar to Erika’s Originals but for a fraction of the price.

https://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/c...haki-and-white