closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA Panerai 510 @ Costco

PSA Panerai 510 @ Costco

Not sure if of interest to anyone, but I noticed Lakeside Costco has Panerai 510 in stock on Sunday.

Not sure if the price is good for one of these now, couldn't seem to find the 510 listed on the Panerai website. Unsure of the year but seems to be a later one as has a painted dial not sandwich.

Also a U Boat Classico, tungston cream dial in, Chrono Tag Aquaracer and a Golf Monaco.

Just £200 under Uk RRP I think

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth-W View Post
    Just £200 under Uk RRP I think
    With the savings, it is possible to recreate the full AD experience - buy some cheap bubbly and some glasses from cost-co and get one of the young female staff to serve it to you while saying "really suits you".
    Last edited by Alansmithee; 14th January 2020 at 22:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    With the savings, it is possible to recreate the full AD experience - buy some cheap bubbly and some glasses from cost-co and get one of the young female staff to serve it to you while saying "really suits you".
    That just made me laugh out loud.

I was trying to picture the face of the girl when you asked her to say, "It really suits you"

Journeyman
    Wish we could get one in our store to offset all the reject breitlings and tags that clog up the display.

Master
    Never get anything good in the MK branch. All tiny quartz tags, Raymond Vile and occasionally a ladies or dress omega for silly money.

Master
    They are often without warranty card at Costco just offering their own (very good) warranty, but would need checking. Would be surprised if they kept the outer cardboard box too