closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help with a new strap for Zenith

Help with a new strap for Zenith

Here we have my Zenith big date pilot. Love the size, matt dial, el primero movement, understated brushed case .....

I’d like a different look for it though and think a strap like the rubber JLC put on the Polaris would look good. Nearest I can find is Hirsch Accent. But they don’t do that in the 21mm lug size (tapers to 18mm) that the Zenith measures

Any suggestions gratefully received & A couple of pics attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    I’ve had straps from Steveo and Martu,both well made and imho worth the outlay.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I have the same watch and had the same dilemma. I love the watch but the strap colour is a little underwhelming. I tried a nato for a while but now on a smoke grey Hirsch Duke. It's 20 not 21 but one on the wrist it looks fine.

Master
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pete-r View Post
    I have the same watch and had the same dilemma. I love the watch but the strap colour is a little underwhelming. I tried a nato for a while but now on a smoke grey Hirsch Duke. It's 20 not 21 but one on the wrist it looks fine.
    thanks Pete & for posting the photo .....I just want to give it a more sporty feel which I think would suit it. I like rubber and sailcloth straps. I think Zenith do a silicone at about £220 (gulp) ..... shame Hirsch don't do that rubber in 21mm, but maybe I will order the 20mm and see how it fits (thank you for the idea)

I'd say get in contact with Jean Rousseau in London - they will make you whatever you want in whatever material to the same quality as the zenith straps, but a bit cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

update - took me a while but now have the watch on a 21mm Hirsch Tiger perforated leather with rubber back. really enjoying the different look to the brown stock strap

photos to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk