It's the show for everyone! Whether you're an idiot taking it seriously, an old pervert leching at twenty-something women in high-cut bikinis or an angry reactionary who is morally outraged at the dross on terrestial television nowadays then you can't have missed the build-up to the new series of Love Island which starts this Sunday - mainly because Caroline Flack has been canned for allegedly beating up her boyfriend with a bedside lamp.

If you're a hater, here's some quotes from last year's thread so you can feel satisfied that you don't really need to comment here or at the very least, don't repeat yourself:
"While there is breath in my body I will not be bringing myself to watch this absolute shite."
"I’d sooner undergo a prostate exam than spare any precious time on that pap."
"I was going to watch it but decided pushing angry wasps up my arse would be a better way to spend the hour"
"Never seen it, never intend to, don’t watch any ‘reality’ tv shows. Too many vacuous people talking rubbish."
"I'd sooner spend a nightshift at work, unpaid, than watch love island."
"I would rather stick pins in both eyes.........."
"how many contestant's have got to top themselves before they take it off the air"
"Had the misfortune to catch a snip of this as the OH was watching it last night. Painful. Just painful."

Anyway, there's a load of vain bimbos hoping to get on the z-list celebrity road to stardom and the usual crop of look-a-like vacuous gym-freak bellends to look forward to. There's twins this year too which could be interesting: Eve and Jess are "VIP hostesses" (I'm assuming this is a person who gets their arse felt all night by coked-up stockbrokers) from London.

Who else is watching? Can't wait!