closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Electromagnetic Shielding

Hybrid View

Master
    Thanks for the responses.
    Vertex, I'd not seen that; thank you.

Scottbombedout and Earlofsodbury, there is a mobile phone mast nearby and quite a lot of wifi. In addition, much of the building is glass.
    The intention is to reduce such exposure. This is also advised by my medical doctor.
    As to how much to spent, I think it more of reducing exposure perhaps by screening the bedroom in particular and cost effective steps in the study and even living room.
    It's a rented property abroad so there would be limits to what could be done. Eventually, I'd also like to do things to home in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Pottinger View Post

The intention is to reduce such exposure. This is also advised by my medical doctor.
    If this is the medical advice they are giving you - ask to see their qualifications because it is pseudoscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    If this is the medical advice they are giving you - ask to see their qualifications because it is pseudoscience.
    Yep. This smells of chiropracter or homeopath...

Master
    He's very well qualified. There are also others who advise it. Nonetheless, your views on it being an issue are well noted.
    In any case, I remain interested in suggestions.

He's very well qualified. There are also others who advise it. Nonetheless, your views on it being an issue are well noted.
    Well cranks advise it - nobody seriously- if you go down this then what is your banana strategy?

Well cranks advise it - nobody seriously- if you go down this then what is your banana strategy?
    Banana max 20 degrees bending, starting 25mm from the center. Why are you asking?
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Banana max 20 degrees bending, starting 25mm from the center. Why are you asking?
    I was reminded of Beverly Hills Cop...

Duplicate
    Last edited by Alansmithee; 11th January 2020 at 15:45.

As are many homoeopaths … but even conventionally qualified medics who subsequently decide to 'go the homoeopathic route' have been brainwashed and need their bumps feeling.

Don't believe quackery or the quacks who preach it … brainwashing is their mission and they take advantage of the gullible and the desperate.

People will always believe what they want to believe … even it's a proven load of old codswallop.

dunk
    Last edited by sundial; 15th January 2020 at 10:28.
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

Master
    Thank's jools. I hope to be around more though it's not always possible.
    Glad to see you are about.

Thanks Dunk, entitled to your view although I don't agree re homeopaths as I've had good experiences in the past and there is scientific evidence backing some of their practices.
    That's partly why I'm interested in suggestions about EM shielding as though some claims may not be strongly evidenced others see support. Research is often trying to catch up.

Cheers,

AP.

Thank's jools. I hope to be around more though it's not always possible.
    Glad to see you are about.

Thanks Dunk, entitled to your view although I don't agree re homeopaths as I've had good experiences in the past and there is scientific evidence backing some of their practices.
    That's partly why I'm interested in suggestions about EM shielding as though some claims may not be strongly evidenced others see support. Research is often trying to catch up.

Cheers,

AP.
    Do you happen to know if - in homeopathy's vast pantheon of cures - there is anything suitable for treating excessive credulousness?

I have a feeling it could be - briefly - very profitable for someone...

There is scientific evidence backing some of their practices.
    There is?

This is a revolution in our understanding of the universe given that many of the concentrations recommended by homeopaths are at the level that a popular remedy such as Oscillococcinum (a flu remedy) made with duck liver is at such a level of dilution that there are sadly not enough molecules in the known universe for there to be any duck liver left in the final solution.

I take it this revolution means that we have managed to detect the required molecule of duck liver in a nearby adjunct universe in the multiverse (when people have run the numbers we'd need 10320 more universes for this to be possible).

Brave move mate. The level of ignorance already revealed in this thread reminds me of a certain BP Brexit thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk280 View Post
    Brave move mate. The level of ignorance already revealed in this thread reminds me of a certain BP Brexit thread!
    BOOM!
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........