Not really one for who done it, but this awful atrocity took place very local to me. Back in the mid 1980's I read the newspapers vividly to get information (as we all did). I was as shocked as many were, when Bamber's girlfriend seemed to stick him in the frame.

Watching the programme, (which is heavily influenced by the Father of the two boys murdered account) it showed a pretty botched Police investigation.
Bamber has always sworn his innocence but was convicted on his girlfriends testimony. This case is one of the worst killings in modern times in Essex. But has never been properly explained. I found the programme pretty shocking to be honest, I felt the actors have done a good job so far. As with the Christine Keeler series, it does help to get to the bottom of recent historical events, but shows how powerful news papers once were in influencing public opinion.

I always felt Bamber did it & still do, but the way this case was handled was pretty dire by Essex Police and the CPS.
If your interested in how the case unfolds take a look at Bamber's point of view.

https://jeremybamber.org/