closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSA Beaverbrooks

Yes. I knew it wasn’t discontinued and that they just didn’t have stock and were not going to get new stock in to offer at that sale price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask for a discount if you still find the watch attractive?

Same with the Oris I ordered.

Still annoyed I missed out on that

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
    Re. the X33

Beaverbrooks reply to my order was:

"Unfortunately when sourcing your item it has come to our attention that we no longer have sufficient stock to be able to fulfil your order. As this is also now a dis-continued line between ourselves and our supplier we are now unable to obtain any more stock of this line."

Looks like they can find some at full price, despite being "dis-continued".

https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/00084...h-Mens-Watch/p

PSA Beaverbrooks

Well I did email them about it and this was their response.

“ “...I have looked into this further for you, it appears that we have had a return on this watch which has automatically registered the watch as available to purchase on our Website.

This watch is actually being sent back to the brand directly, as it is not working as expected.

Please be assured, I have passed this feedback onto our Website Team to ensure that the watch is taken down...””

Seems a bit strange that a return gets loaded back up onto their commercial platform!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy it then get back in touch and say you have it now please refund the difference.

Master
    What is up with Pragnells??
    Have had some dealings with them..would be interesting to know what the drama is about?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Boss13 View Post
    What is up with Pragnells??
    Have had some dealings with them..would be interesting to know what the drama is about?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    They lost a Rolex Warranty card belonging to a member on here, back when they used to withhold the card for the first 12 months.

As Rolex don't issue replacements for lost cards, Pragnells increased the warranty by another 5 years and allowed the member to purchase an Omega PO PM at a deep discount.

Then the card was found by Pragnells and reissued to the member but in doing so they asked for the docs back regarding the 5 years extension as they were now rescinding that offer.

Was generally considered poor form.

Well, let’s try again!

Another Beaverbrooks sale and another hugely discounted Omega X-33 around £2542 around 40% discount!

Remember these were discontinued and they couldn’t get any more stock so funny this is in the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Well, let’s try again!

Another Beaverbrooks sale and another hugely discounted Omega X-33 around £2542 around 40% discount!

Remember these were discontinued and they couldn’t get any more stock so funny this is in the sale!
    Was the last sale this one, thought was LE but might be wrong.

Beaverbrooks does have v. good discounts though. Picked up Z-33 and Globemaster in previous sales.

FFS Beaverbrooks are terrible!

Ordered as soon as I had their sales email and just had a phone call to say no stock!

They need to sort themselves out as that was the third time I have tried to make this order!

Bunch of muppets!

Master
    Whole site closed, no orders being taken as of today :O