closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Time Ten Watch Company LTD

Time Ten Watch Company LTD

Anyone have any experience of this company?

I’ve noticed they are selling a Patek Philippe 5107 on Chrono24 (listing 7SUPR9). Unusually for a watch of this value, the listing has only one picture.

Even more unusually, the picture appears identical to one used in another advertisement (listing 7UKP02) by an established dealer in a different country.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by JGJG; 4th January 2020 at 12:14.

Master

Time Ten Watch Co

1 The company is advertising a Rolex Cellini Prince on chrono24 that appears to be significantly different from all others of this model.
    2 Their feedback on chrono24 is for the sale of 34 'dream' watches that even major watch shops would not see in a lifetime's trading.
    3 They have only a nominal website, which contains very little.

I may be wrong, of course, and the company may be legitimate.
    Last edited by Tinker; 13th February 2020 at 02:13.

I am interested in following this thread as I have recently enquired about one of their watches.

They responded quickly and posted 10 photos of the watch direct to my chrono24 messaging. Since I am also London based they were happy to meet up in person for a watch transfer. Feedback is also great, so I have some confidence.

Interesting update here. I have to say, I would be very nervous.

Has anyone actually bought from these people yet Gents?

I too am looking at what appears to be a 'bargain' and the seller has even sent me pics of the actual watch and cards etc....

Journeyman
    Hi there, I am also looking at a watch for sale with this company. They seem to get very good reviews on Chrono24, but I’m also somewhat put off by them not having their own independent website with better information. Has anyone gone through with a purchase from them with any feedback? Many thanks in advance if so!

Journeyman
    Per Companies House director is Czech company was previously called "Chrono 10:10" which also lists on chrono 24 and has its own website. Latest accounts filed are dormant made upto Oct 19 so everything must go through Czech company

As above. I too enquired about a watch with them. I had replies back and requested photos via Chrono24 which were sent. Seemed legit and they have good reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Many thanks for your replies, Stonewood and ARC85. I may get in touch with them; if I do complete an order I will report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewood View Post
    As above. I too enquired about a watch with them. I had replies back and requested photos via Chrono24 which were sent. Seemed legit and they have good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Lantenac06 View Post
    Many thanks for your replies, Stonewood and ARC85. I may get in touch with them; if I do complete an order I will report back.
    No probs. Would be good to know. Hopefully you report back with good news!

The advertisement that prompted this thread would make me extremely cautious.

Would be happy to hear from any buyers.

Master
    Why is chrono 24 always like this? I've asked about a couple a pieces and had more or less the same, reluctant to deal, replies.
    I too have had a notification about a piece I wanted, decent price and uk stock. I'd want a deal with one I have mind.
    So again anyone actually spent any money with them?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidL View Post
    Why is chrono 24 always like this? I've asked about a couple a pieces and had more or less the same, reluctant to deal, replies.
    I too have had a notification about a piece I wanted, decent price and uk stock. I'd want a deal with one I have mind.
    So again anyone actually spent any money with them?
    Sometimes I don’t even think some of these dealers even have the watch to hand. It may just be a way to gauge interest in particular watches.

Apprentice

Recommend

Hello gents, have just joined the community and found this thread. I'm Monika from Germany, nice to meet you all. I have purchased an amazing Rolex GMT Batman from them for my husband as an anniversary gift in March. Time Ten Watch Company manager was very supporting, I had sooo many questions and he stayed calm and polite :)
    The deal was easy, without any problems and my husband loves his watch.

Master
    Well that's that settled then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy67 View Post
    Well that's that settled then.
    I wonder who Monika works for?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I wonder who Monika works for?
    I work for KPMG

Master
    Sorry Monika, but as a first-time poster giving a glowing testimonial you unfortunately fit a pattern which we have seen many times before.

Rightly or wrongly, many will conclude that you have a connection with the company and will dismiss what you say, or even think worse of the company as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by monika.mayer View Post
    I work for KPMG
    Do you know Vera in Accounts?

Craftsman
    Sorry to bring an old thread up but did anyone here buy from them?

I bought a Breguet from them last year. Everything seems legit although I have not had my watch authenticated by Breguet. (Not sure how I can do that anyways... unless I put the watch in for service)

BW,
    Chi Kai

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny73 View Post
    Do you know Vera in Accounts?

Craftsman
    Had a few things to do in central so I dropped by the Breguet Boutique on Bond Street for them to have a look at my watch. And the store manger is very confident that the watch is genuine. Obviously without a full service it is impossible to tell but it is a La Tradition so most of the movement is up for inspection!

There is an ulterior motive for reviving this old thread. There is another watch from Time Ten that I would like to purchase so I would welcome any other member who have used them to chime in!

BW,
    Chi Kai