closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Boxing day online purchases

Blog Entries

Boxing day online purchases

Evening all,

I tried to purchase an outdoor coat from an online retailer tonight twice with a debit card. Both transactions got to the final stages to be refused at the last minute by my bank ( which obviously has the funds available with no debits to come out).

Most unusual , does anyone have any advice? Will I be charged twice ?

Most inconvenient to receive duplicates of the same item. Also I'd normally receive swift successful transaction emails and also a note of the money pending to leave my bank if successful almost instantaneously.

My thinking is it's Boxing day , they have items on sale and can not honour the purchases hence the refusal . I had my bank text me the usual security code for online transactions which I entered yet it failed to process.

Any advice would be welcomed thoroughly

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Master
    Best to give your bank a call to tell them that it’s you and not someone else. Same sort of thing happened to me once when trying to buy a jacket on Black Friday. Quick call and it was all resolved and went through fine.

Sounds like their fraud alert is tripping.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Best to give your bank a call to tell them that it’s you and not someone else. Same sort of thing happened to me once when trying to buy a jacket on Black Friday. Quick call and it was all resolved and went through fine.

Sounds like their fraud alert is tripping.
    Cheers , all is well now. No transactions had gone through. I think your right though their fraud alert must of been sounding off like no tomorrow. I've changed my mind on the jacket which is a relief also .

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I get this when using a VPN as I suppose it looks suspicious if the transaction is seeming to come from abroad rather than the cardholder location.