closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mattress topper help needed

Apprentice

Mattress topper help needed

Wondering if anyone's tried one of these https://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/b...ttress-toppers mattress toppers? Should I upgrade my mattress, my current mattress (it's 2 years old and medium-firm Ikea). I personally sleep fine on it but my partner finds she gets sore ribs when sleeping on her side for a while and soreness in her back (although back is eliminated when we go to the gym at night so suspect that's more her sleeping stiffly).

I'm wanting some opinions/recommendations on mattress toppers to soften my current mattress.

Cheers!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Eve toppers are worth looking at - discount codes are regularly available. If price is not a factor then Tempur might be worth considering, however I didn't find anywhere where I could test them so wasn't prepared to stump up the extra.

I won't recommend any particluar mattress other than say that memory foam was a revelation for me. What I would like to do is recommend this company for the service that both my partner and I have received from them. I have no connection to them.

https://www.mattressnextday.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by nathandev View Post
    Wondering if anyone's tried one of these https://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/b...ttress-toppers mattress toppers? Should I upgrade my mattress, my current mattress (it's 2 years old and medium-firm Ikea). I personally sleep fine on it but my partner finds she gets sore ribs when sleeping on her side for a while and soreness in her back (although back is eliminated when we go to the gym at night so suspect that's more her sleeping stiffly).

I'm wanting some opinions/recommendations on mattress toppers to soften my current mattress.

Cheers!
    Thoroughly recommend Devon Duvets wool toppers

Master
    Is "going to the gym at night" a euphemism?

Blog Entries
    I got from Amazon a "Milliard 2-Inch/5cm Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper" and is really good, certainly no sore ribs.
    BWs
    F

Apprentice
    Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestions, do you find these suggestions are increasing the softness of your bed or more along the lines of adding contoured support to the body?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nathandev View Post
    Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestions, do you find these suggestions are increasing the softness of your bed or more along the lines of adding contoured support to the body?
    Both, I guess. Just noticed you are in USA so probs just as well search 'best mattress topper'?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperStripes View Post
    Is "going to the gym at night" a euphemism?
    Stops stiffness at night apparently.