timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Erika's Originals BLACK OPS MN™ Strap

Master

Erika's Originals BLACK OPS MN™ Strap

Erika's Originals BLACK OPS MN™ Strap

has anyone bought this strap

https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/pro...red-centerline

I know it's not a "divers" strap but I'm thinking about it for a Seiko Turtle

What do you think

Master
    I’ve bought a couple of Erika’s. Great straps and really versatile. I’ve worn mine on divers and they work well together. Recommended from me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple EO straps, plus a few of the cheaper WatchGecko versions.

I wear them with a Submariner, Pelagos, SKX and a Speedmaster.

The EO versions are far better than the cheap versions. In my view worth it, if used as a regular option on a decent watch.

Master
    I've got several Erika's straps, and find them to be the most comfortable watch straps i own. I met Erika at a recent get together, and had a very pleasant chat with her. However, when i wanted to buy an all black black op's strap from Watch Obsession, I was shocked to find the price was £85!

In the end i got one of these -

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3301...c00H0SKBV&mp=1

I have to say, having owned at least half a dozen Erika's straps, that although the quality of Erika's is better, its not by much. The only down side with the Ali Express is the wait time - it took around 2-3 weeks to arrive. For a £75 saving, whats a couple of weeks?!

Edit: I've got several of Watch Gecko ones as well, and the Ali Express strap is far better.
    Last edited by Skip; 19th December 2019 at 15:26.

Got one which I've used on a 5513 Submariner, expensive yes but probably the comfiest strap I've ever used. The buckle is fiddly but you get used to it.

Love it, would suit my U1 a treat.

Overpriced!

Craftsman
    I currently have one of my BB58. Lovely strap, very comfortable, but as mentioned above the buckle is a little fiddly.
    However, I do think they are overpriced for what they are. They really should be around the £30 mark at the most in my opinion.

Master
    I've got an NDC strap for my 2254 & my CWC. Really secure & comfortable. When it's on I just stretch the elastic, put my hand in & tighten it again - saves wrestling with the clasp every time!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Nickmankey designs are similar but less spendy.

I have several of the older Erika's straps (not a black one though), the ones that cost 50 euros (which is still too high - the new price is nuts). I had mine configured for watches with fixed bars and to wear them without covering the case back of the watch. I really like them - they are supremely comfortable - but haven't owned them enough time to judge longevity.

The watch on the right is not an Erika strap, it is a Timefactors Coyote strap.