closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: BB58 Blue available

BB58 Blue available

Unsure whether these still have a waiting list. Anyway, there’s one in the window at Ernest Jones in Milton Keynes if anyone is interested. They also have a Seamaster NTTD on nato.

Craftsman
    Was the BB58 at RRP?

Yes, at RRP

I had a good look at the BB58 Blue courtesy of Fraser Hart in Cabot Circus, Bristol. Today, in a break afer final Christmas shopping.
    I was very suprised to see one in the window, the nice lady explained that they had reached out to their list (she was quite careful not to say how many were on it) and none had called back or committed to come in and get it, so out it went into the window. It was available to buy.
    I was surprised how nice it was. The perfect size. Really nice blue (under artificial light, at least).
    I do not have the cash to just spank on something like that (without planning), but I was sorely tempted.
    Dave

Master
    Its out in windows here in sweden as well now. Same as the GMTs, total disinterest. As we all knew. Root beer Rolex is also available for walk-ins at any time... Perhaps the curve has peaked for this mania.

Seems to vary wildly, there were absolutely none to be seen anywhere in Westfield London this week, in fact there weren't any BB58's at all not just the Blue.

Goldsmith's said it was a 2 year waiting list for the Blue LOL.

I think the reality is that if somebody wants one badly enough, with a bit of legwork they can get it but from what I've seen over the past couple of weeks, the BB58's in general aren't widely available.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ubiquitous View Post
    Seems to vary wildly, there were absolutely none to be seen anywhere in Westfield London this week, in fact there weren't any BB58's at all not just the Blue.

Goldsmith's said it was a 2 year waiting list for the Blue LOL.

I think the reality is that if somebody wants one badly enough, with a bit of legwork they can get it but from what I've seen over the past couple of weeks, the BB58's in general aren't widely available.
    They’ve started selling the 58 online now. I have been waiting for a call from my local branch since launch, not heard a peep but I can now see they have stock at their location on the website!

https://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/Tudor-B...ue/p/17770765/

Undermines the idea of a list, pretty lousy tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by minskii View Post
    They’ve started selling the 58 online now. I have been waiting for a call from my local branch since launch, not heard a peep but I can now see they have stock at their location on the website!

https://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/Tudor-B...ue/p/17770765/

Undermines the idea of a list, pretty lousy tbh.
    My 2 cents - make sure you take your business elsewhere and let the store know exactly why.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    My 2 cents - make sure you take your business elsewhere and let the store know exactly why.
    Absolutely right. Have my name down at Goldsmiths since summer and not even a courtesy call. If they ever call me this is exactly what I’ll say.

Craftsman
    I had my name down for about a month up north, no previous purchases from jewellers. For me it’s a lovely watch at the right price point so worth tracking one down if you can.

Master
    These seem to be widely available now. The Beaverbrooks in Rushden Lakes was fully stocked couple days ago when I visited. BB58 blue on all variants - 2 with bracelets on display, and also the PO1/BBGMT. Didn't ask about pricing so perhaps even possible to get a discount.

Journeyman
    Just to let anyone who may be interested in the bb58 blue , you can now order online through beaverbrooks for next day home delivery :-)

https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/watch...&mid=159202337

Definitely widely available as others said. Have seen them popping up a few times in the window as well as online. I guess with Tudor planning more color variants in the future supply increase is inevitable (i.e. scaling up production).

Master
    Bravo Tudor for sending out watches and making them available to people who want one. This is how it should be!

Master
    Managed to try one at EJ in Brent Cross. Had my 41mm BB and felt quite a bit smaller. I’m now having doubts! But it was quite rushed and bracelet wasn’t adjusted to my wrist so maybe I need to go and spend a bit more time

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    I had a good look at the BB58 Blue courtesy of Fraser Hart in Cabot Circus, Bristol. Today, in a break afer final Christmas shopping.
    I was very suprised to see one in the window, the nice lady explained that they had reached out to their list (she was quite careful not to say how many were on it) and none had called back or committed to come in and get it, so out it went into the window. It was available to buy.
    I was surprised how nice it was. The perfect size. Really nice blue (under artificial light, at least).
    I do not have the cash to just spank on something like that (without planning), but I was sorely tempted.
    Dave
    I've been to Fraser Hart in Cabot Circus a few times this year and they've often had a few BB58s in, so I've been able to try the blue on a couple of occasions. Really like it in photos, but annoyingly I've found it a bit underwhelming in the metal. Fully prepared to change my mind on this, as it ticks a lot of boxes. The girls in FH are really nice though, as is Marco the manager in the Cribbs branch.