closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I got mugged for my watch in London! *Update in Post 146*

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    So many fans of Sharia on this thread.
    Bigger deterrent than the usual slap on the wrist/ community service etc?

Good to hear you are ok and some of them were caught.

Sadly they will probably get a slap on the wrist and be back on the streets in no time.

Across various watch sites, have come across 3 of these posts this xmas all around Oxford St.

One was someone coming out of dinner around 21:00ish when thry had their watch taken and another was day time full of shoppers just before xmas. These thieves seems to not even care when and when.

Sad London.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    “Sad London.”

Not a new thing though, is it? Muggings have gone on since they were referred to as “footpads”

Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    Lump hammer their hands, that will make em squeak ...then deport the scum!
    What about a low level financial theft (similar to a watch value) committed by a white collar criminal.

Do you still advocate lump hammers, and are others still keen on water-boarding?

Quote Originally Posted by IAmATeaf View Post
    Why if we can off shore most things can’t we off shore jail sentences. I spoke to a Hammersmith and Fulham conservative councillor and his eyes sort of lit up and then reality set in but in any case you heard it first here.
    Gotta be some defunct oil rigs, wire them for sound and vision and it’s ppv tv.

Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    What about a low level financial theft (similar to a watch value) committed by a white collar criminal.

Do you still advocate lump hammers, and are others still keen on water-boarding?
    It’s weird - with white collar worker crime if they can identify the amount stolen then the court can secure that amount from the convicted person’s assets. Not sure why the value of Mikes watch couldn’t be secured (as far as possible) from the assailants assets if a conviction is secured. Maybe someone with legal knowledge can explain why?

Lump hammers might be a tad Draconian

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    It’s weird - with white collar worker crime if they can identify the amount stolen then the court can secure that amount from the convicted person’s assets. Not sure why the value of Mikes watch couldn’t be secured (as far as possible) from the assailants assets if a conviction is secured. Maybe someone with legal knowledge can explain why?

Lump hammers might be a tad Draconian
    I very much doubt they would have the assets, but a charge on any future assets should follow them around for life until its paid.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    It's just a practical issue, not a legal one. That type of person/suspect/convict never, ever has any substantial assets. There is never anything to seize.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    a charge on any future assets should follow them around for life until its paid.
    Since it would seem that they are foreign nationals there is no reasonable or realistic future penalty. There's just no feasible way to keep track of them or their (lack of) assets into the future.

Importing criminals from abroad who have no local connections or no substantive long term trackable identity has a long history, from what I understand.