closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolex and Fraser Hart

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairn1980 View Post
    Don’t tell me to do research. I’m more than aware of the story. Beaverbrooks may have taken on some FH outlets but did not get a Rolex AD as part of this. A brief internet search Beaverbrooks is not an official Rolex AD.

You do the relevant research rather than resurrecting an old thread.
    Maybe you need some fresh air my friend. No need to get stressed out it’s only an online watch forum.

A number of sources state that Beaverbrooks will have the opportunity to sell Rolex as an AD.

I was simply asking if anyone knew anymore on this story and how it had progressed which you obviously don’t.

Thanks for your contribution.

Journeyman
    Anyone have any updates on this stores will be due to open soon.

Journeyman
    Don’t tell me to do research. I’m more than aware of the story. Beaverbrooks may have taken on some FH outlets but did not get a Rolex AD as part of this. A brief internet search Beaverbrooks is not an official Rolex AD.

I have done some research with Rolex and Beaverbrooks are a Rolex AD listed on the Rolex website.

Just making sure you are aware of the full complete story.

https://www.rolex.com/rolex-dealers/...edkingdom.html

Journeyman

https://www.professionaljeweller.com...-retail-brand/

Clearly confirmed Beaverbrooks as a Rolex AD

Holy thread resurrection batman !

Master
    Yup the Fraser Hart here in MK is closed this week and reopening in 2 weeks time with a new brand name and remain a Rolex AD. Probably not going to make a difference in terms of getting any desirable pieces but one can hope.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KingKitega View Post
    Yup the Fraser Hart here in MK is closed this week and reopening in 2 weeks time with a new brand name and remain a Rolex AD. Probably not going to make a difference in terms of getting any desirable pieces but one can hope.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
    I previously bought from FH then moved to WoS as I preferred the service. I wonder if they'll combine them and move me further up the list? Wishful thinking.

Journeyman
    i went to school with a Fraser McIntosh if that helps? Generally wore a Sekonda except in PE when he didn't wear a watch.

I can assure everybody that the Rolex Franchise in Cardiff was lost before the transfer of ownership of the store. In Cardiff it trades as Crouch. It was half way through changing itself to Fraser Hart a while back then it all seemed to stop. Then the Rolex Franchise went, I'll be watching to see what happens next.