Hi all,

Just wanting to share, I recently purchased this 2006 CWC G10 from eBay seller "the-watch-maker" in llanelli, Carmarthenshire, UK for £109 with free shipping to the US. It has a new acrylic crystal, battery, and strap, and appears to be in good condition for an issued watch.

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 13-year-old son, his first proper watch and birth-year watch. It's an affordable, sturdy quartz, so won't require much careful attention to wear, and the size will suit him.

My son is interested in history, and he occassionally tells me he likes my watches, but does not wear watches himself. I am hoping this British Army watch will appeal to him, and he will keep it for years to come, even if he does not decide to start wearing it now.

Personally I think this G10 is quite handsome. As a novice I do not know much about the characteristics or qualities that make some G10s more desirable than others, or what to look for in terms of authenticity, etc, but for my purpose with this example, I am pretty happy.

What do you think? I'd appreciate any thoughts or comments.

Thanks.