closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Air Pods Pro

Air Pods Pro

Anyone know where any are in stock? Need a pair for a birthday present in a weeks time.

Thanks

There's one pair in Welwyn according to the JL app. Next two closest is Leicester and Nottingham.

Master
    Argos site says "limited stock". Appear to be available for delivery. My brother got some from there last week when Currys had none even before Black Friday.

Another pair just popped up in JL Oxford Street.

Will try and call Welwyn in the morning to hold them

Apple in Reading have them available for collection today but that sounds like a trek for you.......

Seems like already snapped up in JL. Anyone else any ideas? Thanks

Keep an eye on the JL app for in store stock. Let's you are all stores. Failing that Apple can check any store stock over the phone and potentially hold.

I would order a pair online while hunting store stock. Order two pairs from different retailers online if you're desperate.

Apple store say you can pick some up from Brighton Apple store.
    Last edited by awright101; 6th December 2019 at 07:58.

Are they any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo73 View Post
    Are they any good?
    Would rather go with the Jabra 75T or the Sony noise cancelling in ears tbh. I just got the Jabra 75T and they're great.

Craftsman
    Looks like there's plenty of stock available across the Apple store network as of this morning. (Leeds and London anyway)

Master
    Great bit of kit these. Not as good as the over the ear type but still decent noise cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo73 View Post
    Are they any good?
    I'd say 50% better than the standard Ear Pods. But still no where near as good as the Sennheiser Momentum TW for sound quality

If being slightly more sleek is important to you buy the Apple, if the best sound quality and functionality is then the Sennheiser so day long.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Master
    I sold my Bose qc35ii recently as since having AirPods I hardly used them mainly due to the convenience of AirPods and the ease of use, Im now thinking of upgrading to the pros but reviews I’ve heard suggest there not as comfortable over a long period of time however would like the nc feature for when o flights etc.....

Has anyone had both or ideally all 3 and can give an honest overview of how they compare?

Master
    Currys now seem to have stock

I’ve had all three!! The standard AirPods are maybe a bit more comfier. But they let in a lot of outside noise. The pros are most probably the best in ear ones that I’ve had for comfort and the noise cancelling is very good considering the size. I’ve also found the transparent mode very good especially when you are in a city or need to have some awareness of your surroundings

The pros are not as good sound or ANC as the Bose but the fit easily in front pocket of trousers and are not at bulky. I’ve not used the Bose much since and that includes for flying.

Oh. And they don’t give you bad hair after a few minutes like over the ear cans do !!

[ QUOTE=R0bertb00th;5267030]I sold my Bose qc35ii recently as since having AirPods I hardly used them mainly due to the convenience of AirPods and the ease of use, Im now thinking of upgrading to the pros but reviews I’ve heard suggest there not as comfortable over a long period of time however would like the nc feature for when o flights etc.....

Has anyone had both or ideally all 3 and can give an honest overview of how they compare?[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    thanks forth feedback now to find some and male the most of the ebay 10% off code

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by R0bertb00th View Post
    thanks forth feedback now to find some and male the most of the ebay 10% off code
    Careful, the market is flooded with fakes!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 33JS View Post
    Careful, the market is flooded with fakes!
    Couldn't believe the number of admitted fake listings on eBay (complete with Apple packaging). Obviously, some fraudsters will see as real.

BTW, Currys now OOS but some Argos have stock per website.

I've also had all three and totally agree with these comments. I sold my Bose to fund the Airpods Pro and I must admit that I do miss them sometimes. The Bose NC is much better and the sound is better, but it's not really a fair comparison when you look at the size difference. I take a lot of calls for work and the transparency mode is great for calls because I always find noice cancelling annoying on calls when you can't hear your own voice.

So I miss the amazing NC and sound of the Bose, but not the bulk or messy hair! The Airpods are a good all round compromise, but I can't confirm if they're the best on the market, there seems to be mixed opinions about that.

Quote Originally Posted by sjedwardz View Post
    I’ve had all three!! The standard AirPods are maybe a bit more comfier. But they let in a lot of outside noise. The pros are most probably the best in ear ones that I’ve had for comfort and the noise cancelling is very good considering the size. I’ve also found the transparent mode very good especially when you are in a city or need to have some awareness of your surroundings

The pros are not as good sound or ANC as the Bose but the fit easily in front pocket of trousers and are not at bulky. I’ve not used the Bose much since and that includes for flying.

Oh. And they don’t give you bad hair after a few minutes like over the ear cans do !!

[ QUOTE=R0bertb00th;5267030]I sold my Bose qc35ii recently as since having AirPods I hardly used them mainly due to the convenience of AirPods and the ease of use, Im now thinking of upgrading to the pros but reviews I’ve heard suggest there not as comfortable over a long period of time however would like the nc feature for when o flights etc.....

Has anyone had both or ideally all 3 and can give an honest overview of how they compare?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app[/QUOTE]

One thing to add with the AirPods is how easily they integrate with other Apple products.

I have iPad and iPhone and always found my other Bluetooth headphones would be invariably paired to the device I don’t want to use at the moment. So you have to go digging in your bag or overhead locker to get said device. Settings. Bluetooth. Forget and then connect on the device you do want to play on.

With any AirPods you can seamlessly chose. The old Apple adage if they cost a bit, but they just work!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app