closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 108

Thread: Next dog - sorted!

  1. #51
    Craftsman nick wood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    dingle land
    Posts
    313
    As mentioned, rescue dog and we always had a jack russell

  2. #52
    Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,343
    French Bulldog from a reputable, accredited breeder and you have an amazingly well tempered, affectionate, clownish pet. One of the best things we ever did is get our Frenchie in Feb this year.

    Very unlikely you'll find a rescue one though and I do understand why people say get a rescue first - in our case we needed a dog that would be ok in a small apartment and also show no aggression to our young autistic son and that combination basically meant that the choice was either a French Bulldog or a French Bulldog.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    Just had a reply from the Labrador Rescue Trust. I have contacted a couple other rescue specialists but it looks like it could be a puppy after all.

    ĒI must tell you that we have very few dogs coming into rescue these days. People are selling their dogs on internet sites and Social media. We have no dogs looking for a home. As soon as a dog comes into our care, it is offered to the best match of many homes waiting. If you want a dog soon, then a puppy is probably a better option. ď



  4. #54
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    14,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    Just had a reply from the Labrador Rescue Trust. I have contacted a couple other rescue specialists but it looks like it could be a puppy after all.

    ĒI must tell you that we have very few dogs coming into rescue these days. People are selling their dogs on internet sites and Social media. We have no dogs looking for a home. As soon as a dog comes into our care, it is offered to the best match of many homes waiting. If you want a dog soon, then a puppy is probably a better option. ď


    "People are selling their dogs on internet sites and Social media."

    Find that a bit worrying to be honest, especially if they are being advertised cheap, or free to a 'good home'.
    It's just democracy.

  5. #55
    Master Maysie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sunny Suffolk
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    "People are selling their dogs on internet sites and Social media."

    Find that a bit worrying to be honest, especially if they are being advertised cheap, or free to a 'good home'.
    I agree, that is a potentially worrying way to deal with a living animal.
    We were virtually interrogated by our dog breeder when we asked if we could go on the list for their next litter, and that was before we had to go for an 'interview' as well and be introduced to their own dogs to see how we behaved around them.

    The breeder of our dogs has a 'lifetime warranty' with all of the puppies they sell, ie if at any point you decide that you do not want the dog, for whatever reason, they will take it back and look after it.

    I also know that they are true to their word too, as we rehomed one of their 'returns' when the new owner could not cope with the work associated with a young puppy.

    There are certainly some shyster breeders around, but there are fortunately some very good ones too who genuinely care about what they do and the care of their animals (and their offspring).

  6. #56
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    14,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Maysie View Post
    I agree, that is a potentially worrying way to deal with a living animal.
    We were virtually interrogated by our dog breeder when we asked if we could go on the list for their next litter, and that was before we had to go for an 'interview' as well and be introduced to their own dogs to see how we behaved around them.

    The breeder of our dogs has a 'lifetime warranty' with all of the puppies they sell, ie if at any point you decide that you do not want the dog, for whatever reason, they will take it back and look after it.

    I also know that they are true to their word too, as we rehomed one of their 'returns' when the new owner could not cope with the work associated with a young puppy.

    There are certainly some shyster breeders around, but there are fortunately some very good ones too who genuinely care about what they do and the care of their animals (and their offspring).
    I think youíre right in what you say there.
    It's just democracy.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Maysie View Post
    I agree, that is a potentially worrying way to deal with a living animal.
    We were virtually interrogated by our dog breeder when we asked if we could go on the list for their next litter, and that was before we had to go for an 'interview' as well and be introduced to their own dogs to see how we behaved around them.

    The breeder of our dogs has a 'lifetime warranty' with all of the puppies they sell, ie if at any point you decide that you do not want the dog, for whatever reason, they will take it back and look after it.

    I also know that they are true to their word too, as we rehomed one of their 'returns' when the new owner could not cope with the work associated with a young puppy.

    There are certainly some shyster breeders around, but there are fortunately some very good ones too who genuinely care about what they do and the care of their animals (and their offspring).
    Wow that's so reassuring to know what type of breeder you are dealing with. Which breed did you get?

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Maysie View Post
    I agree, that is a potentially worrying way to deal with a living animal.
    We were virtually interrogated by our dog breeder when we asked if we could go on the list for their next litter, and that was before we had to go for an 'interview' as well and be introduced to their own dogs to see how we behaved around them.

    The breeder of our dogs has a 'lifetime warranty' with all of the puppies they sell, ie if at any point you decide that you do not want the dog, for whatever reason, they will take it back and look after it.

    I also know that they are true to their word too, as we rehomed one of their 'returns' when the new owner could not cope with the work associated with a young puppy.

    There are certainly some shyster breeders around, but there are fortunately some very good ones too who genuinely care about what they do and the care of their animals (and their offspring).
    That was exactly my experience too - I even had to sign a contract saying that I would never rehome him without always contacting the breeder who will always take him back first.

    He is clearly superbly bread, with a great temperament and excellent health and cross breed scores.

    Partragefen Gun Dogs to their credit for a stunning Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.


    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehase284 View Post
    That was exactly my experience too - I even had to sign a contract saying that I would never rehome him without always contacting the breeder who will always take him back first.

    He is clearly superbly bread, with a great temperament and excellent health and cross breed scores.

    Partragefen Gun Dogs to their credit for a stunning Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.


    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    If a Rolex AD tried to impose those conditions, people here would be outraged.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    If a Rolex AD tried to impose those conditions, people here would be outraged.
    But a Rolex (Despite what many think) doesn't have feelings and a high burden of responsibly for health and happiness.

    More importantly you can't flip a dog for profit so no one cares...

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  11. #61
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    14,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    If a Rolex AD tried to impose those conditions, people here would be outraged.
    Thats a fairly ridiculous comparison between an inanimate object and a living creature. You've made your dislike of dogs plain on many occasions, why keep trying to bait those who do like dogs.
    It's just democracy.

  12. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    Thats a fairly ridiculous comparison between an inanimate object and a living creature. You've made your dislike of dogs plain on many occasions, why keep trying to bait those who do like dogs.
    Not at all. Both purchaser's property, can do as they wish etc, etc.

    Probably more of a comment on Rolex fanciers than dog owners. Trust you to be offended.
    Last edited by Kingstepper; 7th December 2019 at 13:45.

  13. #63
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    14,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Not at all. Both purchaser's property, can do as they wish etc, etc.

    Probably more of a comment on Rolex fanciers than dog owners. Trust you to be offended.
    Not offended, just the way it comes across with some of your other posts.
    It's just democracy.

  14. #64
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Surrey England
    Posts
    1,587
    Our first dog just after we got married was a Staffordshire bull terrier from a proper breeder, he was confident, strong, soooo strong, loyal, tolerant and loving of the children and a great protector of them too! (But not the brightest dog to be honest) we had him for nearly 15years before cancer did for him, we were devastated.
    Anyway time passed and a year later we went to Battersea dogs home mentioned we had had a staff before and they were all over us like a rash!
    Enter a two year old bitch staff, she was shy, worried, weak and skinny and to be honest a bit of a mess in every way, we worked on her and she became a loving dog but someone had messed her up and she was never quite right. we had her for twelve years and had to finally had to have her put down due to Cushings disease.
    So dog from puppy was spot on and the rescue dog was never right (although it was nice to see her grow in confidence and regain condition)
    Ultimately Iím not going through the vets/cost/euthanasia heart ache route again itís just too hard to do.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  15. #65
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    14,014
    Quote Originally Posted by dizz View Post
    Our first dog just after we got married was a Staffordshire bull terrier from a proper breeder, he was confident, strong, soooo strong, loyal, tolerant and loving of the children and a great protector of them too! (But not the brightest dog to be honest) we had him for nearly 15years before cancer did for him, we were devastated.
    Anyway time passed and a year later we went to Battersea dogs home mentioned we had had a staff before and they were all over us like a rash!
    Enter a two year old bitch staff, she was shy, worried, weak and skinny and to be honest a bit of a mess in every way, we worked on her and she became a loving dog but someone had messed her up and she was never quite right. we had her for twelve years and had to finally had to have her put down due to Cushings disease.
    So dog from puppy was spot on and the rescue dog was never right (although it was nice to see her grow in confidence and regain condition)
    Ultimately Iím not going through the vets/cost/euthanasia heart ache route again itís just too hard to do.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Youíre right about it being hard. Itís the high price we pay to have dogs in our lives.
    It's just democracy.

  16. #66
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    3,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    Just had a reply from the Labrador Rescue Trust. I have contacted a couple other rescue specialists but it looks like it could be a puppy after all.

    ĒI must tell you that we have very few dogs coming into rescue these days. People are selling their dogs on internet sites and Social media. We have no dogs looking for a home. As soon as a dog comes into our care, it is offered to the best match of many homes waiting. If you want a dog soon, then a puppy is probably a better option. ď


    That was our experience and as my wife was determined to have a Lab we ended up having a puppy. It's hard work as I'm sure you know (lots of chewing etc...), and lots of work needed on training, but has been very rewarding to end up with a somewhat bonkers but very lovely adult dog. We have a cat so was somewhat nervous about that but it has gone ok, in fact the dog is more scared of the cat than vice versa!

    Good luck!

  17. #67
    Master Maysie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sunny Suffolk
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Wow that's so reassuring to know what type of breeder you are dealing with. Which breed did you get?
    We have 3 Golden Retrievers, two as puppies and one rescued while still very young, all from the same breeder.
    Last edited by Maysie; 9th December 2019 at 12:38.

  18. #68
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    After a successful home inspection we are now on the waiting list for a rescue lab. Definitely feeling ready now and planning the walks already! Hopefully not too long to wait.

  19. #69
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    After a successful home inspection we are now on the waiting list for a rescue lab. Definitely feeling ready now and planning the walks already! Hopefully not too long to wait.
    Excellent news!

    I always wanted a Lab, since when I was a kid....when it finally came time to getting a dog...I had to "compromise"! , and get a smaller dog...Ended up with a lovely Westie...lovely lovely dog he was!

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    After a successful home inspection we are now on the waiting list for a rescue lab. Definitely feeling ready now and planning the walks already! Hopefully not too long to wait.
    That's great news.

    Black, yellow, chocolate, fox red; all Labradors are wonderful. We are now on our fifth, though we also have two cockers, and we've always followed the old maxim "no good dog is a bad colour".


  21. #71
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,676

    rescue or breeder

    I have read this thread with interest and having been around dogs all my life (I am now 63 ) feel I am qualified to make a few observations.
    My Father bred and showed English Bull Terriers and later Boxers in the 60s/70s and I bred and showed Boxers in the 80s/90s/20s until I fell out with the Kennel Club over tail docking,
    but thats another story.
    Obviously over the years I have experianced all breeds of dog and did, in fact, work for a Council for 10 years in the 80s as a Dog Warden seeing the sharp end of a Dogs Life.
    We as a family with 3 teenagers, now have a Boxer, Finn, who I took from a Boxer exhibitor friend of mine at 14 months of age. TBH I have tried the Rescue route for my Mother when she was younger with little success and struggled to find a dog with a sound temperment.
    I have , as a result, inclined towards Breed Rescue where dogs rescued normally have a known history.

  22. #72
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Hants UK
    Posts
    215
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing Get a puppy, what could possibly go wrong?

  23. #73
    Master dejjl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Solihull
    Posts
    6,747
    I have had various breeds over the years including cockers and labs. We had to have our last lab put to sleep at only 18 months old and we were all devastated. As a result, we were reluctant to have a lab again and rehomed 2 lurchers - having never owned one before. They are the sweetest dogs and incredibly loving, and sadly, the dogs homes are full of them. To anyone looking for a rescue dog, give them a thought. They are appropriately nicknamed Ď40 mph couch potatoesí. Two blasts of energy on the field and itís on the sofa for a kip!

  24. #74
    Master dejjl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Solihull
    Posts
    6,747


    Two lurchers and a cockerpoo.

    Dave

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dejjl; 20th December 2019 at 11:38.

  25. #75
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by dejjl View Post


    Two lurchers and a cockerpoo.

    Dave

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If only they could talk! Lovely dogs.

  26. #76
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyndogs View Post
    I have read this thread with interest and having been around dogs all my life (I am now 63 ) feel I am qualified to make a few observations.
    My Father bred and showed English Bull Terriers and later Boxers in the 60s/70s and I bred and showed Boxers in the 80s/90s/20s until I fell out with the Kennel Club over tail docking,
    but thats another story.
    Obviously over the years I have experianced all breeds of dog and did, in fact, work for a Council for 10 years in the 80s as a Dog Warden seeing the sharp end of a Dogs Life.
    We as a family with 3 teenagers, now have a Boxer, Finn, who I took from a Boxer exhibitor friend of mine at 14 months of age. TBH I have tried the Rescue route for my Mother when she was younger with little success and struggled to find a dog with a sound temperment.
    I have , as a result, inclined towards Breed Rescue where dogs rescued normally have a known history.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. My first dog was a Boxer which I had on my 5th birthday. He was real personality and something of a handful!

    I am going down the labrador specific rescue route at the moment and hoping we don't have to wait too long. I have seen a few adverts for slightly older dogs being sold on by their original owners, and one of the rescue org's specifically mentioned that many people are now selling rather than handing their dogs over to rescue organisations.

  27. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    After a successful home inspection we are now on the waiting list for a rescue lab. Definitely feeling ready now and planning the walks already! Hopefully not too long to wait.
    Well done.

    R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

  28. #78
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    18,275
    I look after step-daughters labrador for 2 weeks out of 3, heís now part of the family and heís just as happy with us as in his proper home.....probably happier because we give him more attention. Heís a typical labrador, excellent temperament and easy to train, although I donít think heís the brightest of dogs. Itís easy to see why labs are so popular, only drawback is the dog- hairs which he sheds in great quantity, heís a big dog so thereís a lot if hair, heís the biggest lab Iíve come across.

    I grew up with a boxer, she was a nice dog but very highly- strung and excitable, I prefer the labrador because heís so laid- back and chilled.

    Iíd expect a failed guide dog to be a good choice of labrador, donít know how they become available but it should be a way to get a dog with a good temperament, albeit not quite bright enough to make the grade!

    Never considered having a dog but Iíve ended up with one (part-time).......I miss him when we go on holidays etc!

  29. #79
    Journeyman Chiefs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    After a successful home inspection we are now on the waiting list for a rescue lab. Definitely feeling ready now and planning the walks already! Hopefully not too long to wait.
    Great news! Well done, Labs are truly special.

  30. #80
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    89
    To me there are 2 breeds of dog:

    Labs
    Everything else.

    : o)

  31. #81
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    ****U-turn alert**** We have just brought home a 10 week old Fox Red girl. A KC registered breeder close to us had one and we couldnít resist.

    I will post some pics of Rosie in the next couple of days. Letís see if she sleeps through the night!

  32. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    ****U-turn alert**** We have just brought home a 10 week old Fox Red girl. A KC registered breeder close to us had one and we couldnít resist.

    I will post some pics of Rosie in the next couple of days. Letís see if she sleeps through the night!
    Wonderful - many congratulations and looking forward to the photos!

  33. #83
    Master Mark020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    2,331
    Father of a friend breads red fox labs. I think in general they are more hunting dogs than the average lab. Like them very much!

  34. #84
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    Introducing Rosie to the world. She slept right through and had to be woken at 7.15am! Very good so far and a natural at doing her do in the garden.


  35. #85


    R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

  36. #86
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    Introducing Rosie to the world. She slept right through and had to be woken at 7.15am! Very good so far and a natural at doing her do in the garden.

    Lovely.


    Sent from my SM-A202F using TZ-UK mobile app

  37. #87
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    Introducing Rosie to the world. She slept right through and had to be woken at 7.15am! Very good so far and a natural at doing her do in the garden.

    Beaut. Enjoy.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  38. #88
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    10,235
    She looks absolutely adorable Simon.

    Ive been following this waiting to see your new arrival, I hope she brings you years of happiness mate.
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  39. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    Introducing Rosie to the world. She slept right through and had to be woken at 7.15am! Very good so far and a natural at doing her do in the garden.

    Rosie looks like an absolute cracker!

  40. #90
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    She looks absolutely adorable Simon.

    Ive been following this waiting to see your new arrival, I hope she brings you years of happiness mate.
    Thanks Ben. Early days but she has started on the right foot (paw)! A quiet Christmas at home for us this year.

  41. #91
    Master woodacre1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    1,265
    She is a beaut! Enjoy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  42. #92
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    liverpool, uk
    Posts
    2,746
    Congratulations on your new addition she looks a cracker

  43. #93
    Adorable
    Andy

    Wanted - Damasko DA38 or DC80 Green - not the black versions. Bell & Ross BR03-92 Nightlum

  44. #94
    Master Chinnock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    8,235
    You made a very good choice there, not that Iím biased of course

    Looks like sheís fitted in a treat.

  45. #95
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    She was good as gold Christmas Day. Lots of strange things going on, food smells, visitors, wrapping paper and boxes all taken in her stride. She was a bit more unsettled overnight and I woke up to an accident in her crate but all cleaned up and she is settling in to a quieter Boxing Day at home. I am hoping to get her toilet trained and into something of a routine for when I go back to work on 6th, although she won’t be alone at home.

    Last edited by Gurmot; 26th December 2019 at 11:17.

  46. #96
    Master itsgotournameonit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Online/Offline
    Posts
    7,304
    She looks gorgeous.Congrats !!

  47. #97
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    14,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    She was good as gold Christmas Day. Lots of strange things going on, food smells, visitors, wrapping paper and boxes all taken in her stride. She was a bit more unsettled overnight and I woke up to an accident in her crate but all cleaned up and she is settling in to a quieter Boxing Day at home. I am hoping to get her toilet trained and into something of a routine for when I go back to work on 6th, although she wonít be alone at home.

    Rosie looks a beaut. Happy days!
    It's just democracy.

  48. #98
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NORWICH
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehase284 View Post
    That was exactly my experience too - I even had to sign a contract saying that I would never rehome him without always contacting the breeder who will always take him back first.

    He is clearly superbly bread, with a great temperament and excellent health and cross breed scores.

    Partragefen Gun Dogs to their credit for a stunning Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.


    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    A friend of mine also breeds Nova Scotian Duck Tollers (Danehaven) and has very similar conditions, hers also have a number tattoo in an ear, I was there a few weeks back when she had a potential buyer they were not keen on the tattoo but reply was no tattoo no dog, seem most of the responsible breeders have similar conditions attached to the sale of their dogs.

  49. #99
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    89
    Sheís gorgeous!
    Seems that her arrival was perfectly timed as all the goingís on and excitement over Xmas will have been great for socialising her.

  50. #100
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_0787 View Post
    Sheís gorgeous!
    Seems that her arrival was perfectly timed as all the goingís on and excitement over Xmas will have been great for socialising her.
    Very much so. We were planning on a quiet Christmas and we have just cancelled our arrangements for New Yearís Eve as we have much more important things to to do!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information