closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Recommendations for a Rolex polish

Recommendations for a Rolex polish

I’m looking to have my Rolex GMT Master II polished and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. luxurywatchrepairs.com talk a good game but I’d be interested to hear if anyone has any experience of them or anyone else. Thanks

Master
    My AD told me last month that Rolex themselves offer a refinishing/polishing-only service - IIRC think £180.

Duncan @ Genesis prices his refurbs at £85. However, that price might only be if it is done at the same time as a service. His ‘refurb only’ price might be slightly more.

I have a mate who asked me the same question. He is looking to drop it off personally in London or Surrey if anyone can recommend anywhere! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingKitega View Post
    My AD told me last month that Rolex themselves offer a refinishing/polishing-only service - IIRC think £180.
    Ryan mentioned this a few months ago. Thought it was coming after the refurb. Can any AD send off to RSC for this price?

Master
    RSC do a superb job at refinishing judging by my Submariner just back from full service.

Wasn’t aware they offered this service on its own though.

Just called an AD who said the valet service isn't ready yet but should be by year end so to call in the new year

Master
    Some Rolex AD will have an in house Rolex accredited watchmaker on site...mine does Whittles in Preston and last time charged me around £100 just for a polish to the bracelet etc.