closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Now the year is coming to the end what issued watch did you ad this year

Now the year is coming to the end what issued watch did you ad this year

I only added three

This Hamilton 6B

This Ulysse Nadin deck watch the issue mark I am doing home work on. This was made in 1930 found that out when I contacted Ulysse Nadin wished they had better records. After I bought it found it in a booklet I had same watch the dial numbers matched.

Been wanting to ad the Hamilton model 22 deck watch version to complete all the US Navy Hamilton navigation watches there were four of them the model 21 fusse chronometer and the two versions of the model 22 one in a gimble box and the pocket watch version then the Hamilton comparing watch now completed the set. Took me some years to complete this set the prices came down enough you get a big bang for the buck with these compared to issued wristwatches were the price has been going up big time. And these going the other way lower.

Now lets see what military issued watch you added this year.
    Last edited by River Rat; 3rd December 2019 at 23:16.

Nothing as grand as yours RR. Just this plain old Helvetia DH. I wanted one for a long time. At least the lugs and caseback numbers match.

Quote Originally Posted by alfat33 View Post
    Nothing as grand as yours RR. Just this plain old Helvetia DH. I wanted one for a long time. At least the lugs and caseback numbers match.
    Nice Helvetia I started with a Bulova A-11 and to me at the time it was grand as yours and that was about 20 years ago. I all ways wanted a Helvetia pilots watch from the 1920-1930 the one with the propeller on the dial with wire lugs they use to sell cheaper like 200-400 now there more than I want to pay. Still wished I added that Helvetia you snooze you loose.

I’ve got a couple of different wire lugged Helvetia pilot’s watches. One was my first vintage watch and got me onto this site thanks to some very helpful members on here. I’ve posted both on here and MWR before.

I’ve followed your deck watch collection on MWR, they are superb.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Love that deck watch!!!!