closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hatch Bag for wife's car

Master

Hatch Bag for wife's car

Having sold the Corsa dog van, and the wife's Mokka, we have consolidated her into a Vauxhall Grandland X as the mucky dog car.
    I've fitted the dog guard and have a boot liner, so just need a hatch bag and we will be ready for the end of the lock-down.
    I know we have a lot of dog lovers on here so was wondering if anyone has any experiences/recommendations.
    Currently thinking Rhino, Titan and the hatchbag co, but open to suggestions thanks.

I can’t comment on the others but I’ve had 5 x hatchbags for various cars and they are perfect, fit is excellent and protect the boot from everything. That’s with a couple of working dogs and water / mud everywhere

Master
    Thanks for that, always useful to hear of a positive experience.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavgolf View Post
    I can’t comment on the others but I’ve had 5 x hatchbags for various cars and they are perfect, fit is excellent and protect the boot from everything. That’s with a couple of working dogs and water / mud everywhere
    Similar, had a few also the last one has been modified a few times when I have changed cars and still works well

Get the bumper cover also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had a Hatchbag fitted to both of our cars (Audi A4 and Discovery) and they are utterly brilliant.

My only grumble was the one in the Discovery relied on double sided sticky velcro to stick to the sides - which I couldn't get to stick properly - whatever I did. Other than that, they saved my cars from years of 'abuse' from our 3 very wet, very muddy, very hairy mutts.

A quick clean up when we sold the cars and they looked like new again.

Master
    The bumper cover is on the list as are the head rest covers and seat back cover (Italian Spinone's and therefore very slobbery).
    Thanks for the thoughts.