closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Credor Eichi II

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Any Seiko that makes its way out of the Seiko Micro Artist Studio is punching above its weight horologically speaking.

For all those saying this is a bit boring, I wonder what your take is on a Dufour, if it didn’t have his name on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For a watch to punch above its weight ( in this case 40,000) it would have to be far more than this Credor.
    As for Dufour, this one has ten times the character of that Credor

^^^compared to that Dufour's, I agree. However I have seen some Dufour's and been underwhelmed. I personally think the excellent finished movement and dial is worth the 40k price tag. There is a certain flair to the watch. The next step up in the micro artist realm is this bad boy below. Link to more here - https://watchesbysjx.com/2019/03/gra...sary-9r02.html

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    ^^^compared to that Dufour's, I agree. However I have seen some Dufour's and been underwhelmed. I personally think the excellent finished movement and dial is worth the 40k price tag. There is a certain flair to the watch. The next step up in the micro artist realm is this bad boy below. Link to more here - https://watchesbysjx.com/2019/03/gra...sary-9r02.html

I love that. The texture reminds me of one of those arts and crafts hammered copper dishes, all done by hand.

Just seen the price in the article $73k - a little above my budget...
    Last edited by Wallasey Runner; 3rd December 2019 at 16:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I love that. The texture reminds me of one of those arts and crafts hammered copper dishes, all done by hand.

Just seen the price in the article $73k - a little above my budget...
    It feels like they took the learning from the Eichi II and made a more of a complete watch. I think it probably justifies the additional cost increase and certainly has more character than the Eichi II (which I concede Raj does have a point).

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    For a watch to punch above its weight ( in this case 40,000) it would have to be far more than this Credor.
    As for Dufour, this one has ten times the character of that Credor

Zero chance this is nicer than that Credor but I won't shame you for you assertion as one needs to see the Credor in the metal. Then you'll see. You'll see big time

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Zero chance this is nicer than that Credor but I won't shame you for you assertion as one needs to see the Credor in the metal. Then you'll see. You'll see big time

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    There are better looking Credors for sure than the plain Jane in this thread- which is just a piece of enamel with rather lovely blue hands stuck on it. The back is nice but not 40,000k nice. Doubt seeing it in person would blow me away.
    There is some kind of reverse snobbery at play in this thread.
    Anyway, it’s a personal choice.
    If we all liked the same things and all that.