closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Brunel Clock and watch Fair, Any of you lot going tomorrow ?

Brunel Clock and watch Fair, Any of you lot going tomorrow ?

Im going tomorrow as really enjoyed the smaller fair at Marks Tey.

Would be good to meet up with some of you if your going .

I am keen on going, not been before.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TZ-UK mobile app

Im after a few bits watches and some tools , so will be in buying mode . I have not been before but was told at the Marks Tey fair that this is bigger with more sellers , so should be plenty of choice hopefully !

Master
    Haven’t been for a long time but when I did use to go, it was better to get there early as lots of the deals where done then.
    You used to get a good range of brands, new, modern and vintage and all kinds of styles.
    Used to be parts boxes, tools etc as well but I couldn’t say what as I wasn’t paying much attention to those.
    Have fun if you go and it would be good to get some feedback on how it is these days.

@ BamBam - will do a thread update , as should be home in the afternoon as long as the m25 is playing ball !

Its a fair old distance for me from essex but I have contacted a couple of traders , who i met last time and they will be there . So should be coming away with something.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo12 View Post
    @ BamBam - will do a thread update , as should be home in the afternoon as long as the m25 is playing ball !

Its a fair old distance for me from essex but I have contacted a couple of traders , who i met last time and they will be there . So should be coming away with something.
    Sounds good. Even better that you have a couple of dealers you're looking to meet there. Look forward to the update...have a great time there (and fingers crossed for the M25).

I'm going to pop along if anyone is there

JFW

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TZ-UK mobile app

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    A lot of decent military there and a few things at a decent price. I picked up a Nice Stanley marching compass and swapped a small pile of radium watches the beloved had asked me to get rid of for an Omega ‘53. I could have got a bit more for them all, but I’m not complaining.

Just got back in from the fair , it was quite busy with alot of choice from the cheapie bags of watches for a £10 to a Blancpain Fifty fathoms at £15,000 ! It was mostly vintage watches with a few from late 90s , 2000s

I didnt buy what I went there for ! Its a Omega 321 seamaster and after trying it on Im really not sure about the size ! I know they are small watches but once i put it on my wrist it was a bit too small. I really wanted to love it but Im just not sure and at the asking price ( not cheap ) i have to be 100%.

Other interesting finds for me was a Uweco geneve compax chronograph , fixed bars , nice olive pushers ,alloy case in reasonable condition and fitted with a Universal geneve Cal 135 column wheel movement . This was at a reasonable price and Im seriously considering a purchase ! I wanted to do some research first as not really looked at UG before . I have taken the sellers number and will give him a call .
    If anyone has one of these on here I would be interested to find out a bit more info .

Another watch that i liked was the Longines Conquest with original bracelet , again in not bad condition just been serviced and a fair price ,I can hopefully come to a deal with the seller on this one! Phone number taken and will give him a call

Here are a couple of pics unfortunately the pic from the Uweco did nt come out. I left at just before it closed at 2 pm and both watches were still there so Im hopeful that i can snag at least 1 !

Overall I enjoyed this fair, its bigger than the last fair I went to, in Marks Tey but the traders told me the Birmingham Show is bigger !
    [IMG] [/IMG]