closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Floyd in the Flesh

Master

Floyd in the Flesh

Went to see this Pink Floyd tribute act last night and have to say for any Floyd fans like me, they were absolutely fantastic.
    The first half was a lot of their early stuff which I didn't really know but enjoyed but the second half was their more modern music DSOTM, Wish You Were Here and majoring on The Wall. The backing music was top notch especially the guitar solos in Comfortably Numb and Hey You and vocals pretty good to. They're without doubt the best Floyd act I've ever seen, all for the princely sum of £19 a ticket, so if you get the chance to go and see them, highly recommended. I'm digging out my Floyd albums today

Craftsman
    We saw them last Saturday at a sell out in our local Assembly rooms. Took my daughter who is a big Floyd fan, she loved it. Only £12 a ticket! So much better than spending a fortune in big stadia imo. Totally agree with OP, they are well worth seeing for an authentic set of Floyd music from across the spectrum. (Two of the band members also are part of a rock covers band called Junction Classic Rock)

Master
    There seems to be lots of quality Floyd tribute acts. I had a colleague who played in the superb MacFloyd band. Not even sure if they're still active.

You've got to be good to take on Floyd, let's be honest.

It was frankly embarrassing to watch the real band wipe the floor with the younger generation at the live8 concert, even in their 60s. Told a bigger tale about declining standards IMO.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk