closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Another Everest review

Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

A well deserved glowing review imho
    Mick

It’s interesting how he mentions that he thought 36mm would be too small for his 7” wrist. Me on the other hand (no pun intended), I have 8” wrist and I consider 40mm huge. My 36mm Everest wears very comfortably and it’s really well balanced on the bracelet in my opinion.

Yes I read this and despite the positive review, the size issue annoyed me a little. I struggle to understand the fixation with size. 7 inches isn't a huge wrist, it's fairly average - 36mm is just perfect on practically any wrist.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Is the bracelet on the 36mm version that different to the 40mm version and does it also fit the 40mm version?

Craftsman

Picked up the PRS-25 36mm black dial with new rivet bracelet.

I have had my Everest for almost 3 weeks and I wore it for 2 weeks and just loved it. I then threw on my next in the rotation which was my Christopher Ward C65 Handwound and I wore it for one day and realized that 41mm is just to big so its up on Ebay and I have my Everest back on the wrist and it has made me think that 36mm is the absolute sweet spot for me. Thanks Eddie for such a great watch.
    Last edited by kneadking; 27th November 2019 at 18:31.

Quote Originally Posted by barreti View Post
    Is the bracelet on the 36mm version that different to the 40mm version and does it also fit the 40mm version?
    The bracelet on the 40mm is the same style as the bracelet on the previous version of the 36mm. 40mm is 22mm lugs, 36mm is 20mm lugs.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    I have had my Everest for almost 3 weeks and I wore it for 2 weeks and just loved it. I then threw on my next in the rotation which was my Christopher Ward C65 Handwound and I wore it for one day and realized that 41mm is just to big so its up on Ebay and I have my Everest back on the wrist and it has made me think that 36mm is the absolute sweet spot for me. Thanks Eddie for such a great watch.
    I got the CW C65 Trident Vintage Mk II - 38mm case made me choose it over the lovely blue faced C65. I’m glad I did as the 38mm is the sweet spot for me.

"The bracelet itself tapers from 20mm at the lugs to 18mm and back up to 20mm at the clasp and it’s of fantastic quality"

Uhm maybe not quite, but I agree on the quality.

BUBI 0_0

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by bubi View Post
    "The bracelet itself tapers from 20mm at the lugs to 18mm and back up to 20mm at the clasp and it’s of fantastic quality"

Uhm maybe not quite, but I agree on the quality.

BUBI 0_0
    That describes the v1 bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
    That describes the v1 bracelet.
    It's the "...and back up to 20mm at the clasp" that confuses me

BUBI 0_0

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by PawG View Post
    I got the CW C65 Trident Vintage Mk II - 38mm case made me choose it over the lovely blue faced C65. I’m glad I did as the 38mm is the sweet spot for me.
    I kind of wish that I had checked into the Mk II because you are right about the dimensions, they are pretty spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    I kind of wish that I had checked into the Mk II because you are right about the dimensions, they are pretty spot on.
    It is a lovely watch and I do recommend it!