closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 126710 Pepsi with 72600 Oyster Bracelet.

Threaded View

126710 Pepsi with 72600 Oyster Bracelet.

About 8 months ago I was lucky enough to get a Rolex Ceramic Pepsi 126710. Straight away I didn't like the jubilee bracelet so I put a WTT thread on here to see if anyone fancied a swap Jubilee for Oyster. I didn't get anywhere with that and sold it on.

More recently I got another opportunity to get a Pepsi and a Hulk so figured I could swap the bracelets as suited me so went for the pair. Thing is the Hulk was unworn so really put me off messing with bracelet swaps. Last week I was offered a Datejust oyster bracelet (72600) and after a bit of checking found it would fit the Pepsi if you used the original spring bars from the Pepsi. The bracelet arrived today and fitted a treat, granted the curve of the end link doesn't quite have the same profile as the lugs but its good enough. The only other slight thing is the clasp of the DJ is not as good as the GMT's so I swapped them, now the link at the top is actually a jubilee attached to an oyster but when worn, again it isn't really noticeable.

Overall I am very impressed and in honesty, as much as the jubilee has grown on me over the past 2 months I absolutely love it on the oyster looks so it will likely stay exactly this way. Hence also the reason my Hulk is for sale.

Last edited by paneristi372; 23rd November 2019 at 23:00.