closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dad or Grandad’s watch ... do you have yours?

this is my dads 21 st present watch, below is a before picture , I had the dial restored for his birthday ( at his request see why later) and watch fully serviced ( first time ever), I don't have it my dads 90 this year( he wanted to be able to read/ tell the time on it) and as far as I am concerned he can keep it & wear it for another 10 years :-)

Master
    There are some beautiful watches on this thread and lovely personal stories to go with them. Unfortunately all my father has given me is this:

To be fair he gave it to me after I had told him I was learning how to tinker with watches and challenged me to smarten it up for him. Now I have all of the tools I can do so and I look forward to sending it to him.

He never throws anything away so I expect that there is a box of defunct watches waiting for me when he dies. I only ever remember him wearing stainless Casio digitals but perhaps there will be one or two treasures in there.

I opened the watch up today and, to give it a bit of credit, it has quite a nice looking France Ebauches quartz movement and not some Chinese lump.

Tapatapatapatapatalk