closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hello and a question.

Apprentice

Hello and a question.

It has been some time since I've posted so let me say I'm glad to be posting here once again. I do hope that everyone is doing well and if not I do hope that they for certain get better. My question is does anyone know if there will be another run of the SMITHS EVEREST 'EXPEDITION' PRS-25W - 36MM WHITE DIAL? The last time there was a run was in October, yet again my timing is far worse than off. Thank you for your responses in advance. Sincerely, MilSpec60.

My understanding is that the Expedition sold out very quickly in October and Timefactors are or already have another batch on order with a time frame of approximately 3 months, this suggests that they will have more stock around the end of January / early February.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Apprentice

supply

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    My understanding is that the Expedition sold out very quickly in October and Timefactors are or already have another batch on order with a time frame of approximately 3 months, this suggests that they will have more stock around the end of January / early February.
    Thank you very much for the good news. Everything about this watch is what I have been looking for, for quite some time. Do you have an idea what the price is, I couldn't find it when I pulled up the stats on the watch. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by MilSpec60 View Post
    Thank you very much for the good news. Everything about this watch is what I have been looking for, for quite some time. Do you have an idea what the price is, I couldn't find it when I pulled up the stats on the watch. Thanks again.
    I bought one of the first batch which was £325. GBP + delivery, this price includes a bracelet and leather strap in a travel case, FWIW it's an absolute peach of a watch.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    I bought one of the first batch which was £325. GBP + delivery, this price includes a bracelet and leather strap in a travel case, FWIW it's an absolute peach of a watch.
    I am so stoked you would not believe. When I get one it will be in my collection for life. I saw one of the videos on YouTube and it was in HD, man I can only say if it is as good in real life as it is on the tube it will most likely be a keeper. Thanks again.

Master
    Showing as "in stock" on the Timefactors site, is that incorrect? Or am I looking at the wrong model?

Must say I'm quite taken by these myself and I really like the rivet bracelet.

https://www.timefactors.com/prs25w.htm