closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS45 Aerotimer - slimline bracelet clasp

Master

PRS45 Aerotimer - slimline bracelet clasp

Hi all
    I can't get the Aerotimer off my wrist at the moment and, whilst loving the look of it on an open ended aviator strap, I'd really like to wear it on the BoR bracelet. However I find the clasp too big and wondered if anyone has replaced with a nice slimline but high quality replacement ?

Any pointers welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Hi all
    I can't get the Aerotimer off my wrist at the moment and, whilst loving the look of it on an open ended aviator strap, I'd really like to wear it on the BoR bracelet. However I find the clasp too big and wondered if anyone has replaced with a nice slimline but high quality replacement ?

Any pointers welcome
    I also enjoy my PRS45, amazing value package which gets plenty of attention. Like you I couldn't really get on with the BoR clasp which sacrifices finesse for adjustability.

I gave up in the end and threw it on a nice aged and soft Fluco Hunter which imo is a perfect companion for this piece.

Looks great on that strap.
    I can't think why I sold mine now (other than the old 'too many watches, not enough wrists' problem). I may have to keep an eye out for one in future.

Got mine on leather, too.

Not terribly unusual for me, but I found the clasp too clunky to persevere with.

I did try a couple of cheap aftermarket clasps, but neither would fit the bracelet.

M

Master
    Looks like the consensus is to keep it on the strap then .....  . Works for me ...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Looks like the consensus is to keep it on the strap then .....  . Works for me ...

Hi, may I know what strap is this? Thanks!

Been on my wrist for two weeks since I bought it; on the original leather strap and clasp. I don't have any problem with it, strap looks gorgeous, is really nice quality and I have no issues with the clasp. But I deliberately didn't want the BoR.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-STV View Post
    Hi, may I know what strap is this? Thanks!
    Hi sorry for the delay. I’m afraid I can’t remember specifically but would guess it is either Timefactors, watch obsession, or watch band center. They are my main strap ports of call.