closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Luminar 4

Luminar 4

Has anyone else downloaded the new Luminar 4? I've been playing around with the AI Sky replacement feature, which is instant and also alters the lighting in the original image to suit the sky.

Craftsman

Luminar 4

Yes- Iíve been playing with it today.

The Sky Replacement tool is very clever. But Iím not sure what I really feel about the principle. Why get up at early oíclock to capture the perfect sunrise when I can take the shot any old time and sort out the sky later. Maybe theyíll have an AI Landscape Replacement tool in Luminar 5 and then I wonít have to get out of bed at all.

Having said that I have had Luminar 3 since it came out. The DAM module isnít (in my opinion) good enough for me to move away from Lightroom yet but I do use the Flex plugin a lot and really like it.
    Last edited by CriticalMass; 21st November 2019 at 21:17.

I use Photoshop and have it as an ad-on. To be honest I'd need to compile a folder of my own skies so I could legitimately use the images in competitions. I was playing with it earlier and having a great time. This image was manipulated in minutes, not competition standard but good fun.