closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolex sues customiser

Counterfeit is about deception really. If the modder is doing just that - modding - and isn’t making claims that all parts incl crystal are genuine Rolex then I don’t see how Rolex can win the case. Invalidate warranty - ok that’s fine and not debatable, but counterfeit is a stretch I think.

Can't see Rolex winning this one. Although I suspect Bamford, Project X, Titan Black etc. are keeping an eye on how this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianwong View Post

Although I suspect Bamford, Project X, Titan Black etc. are keeping an eye on how this goes.
    Those are small quantities and of high quality and value. These guys are just repainting dials and adding silly straps. If their watches don't perform properly, it would give the buyer the wrong idea about the brand.

Ferrari guys are even more funny:

"A law firm representing the Italian company quickly dispatched a letter demanding Plein take the pictures down within 48 hours, calling them “distasteful” and incompatible with its image. Ferrari also pointed out that displaying Plein’s sneakers on its cars would hurt shoe labels already affiliated with the carmaker. “This behavior tarnishes the reputation of Ferrari’s brands,” the letter said."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-a-garden-hose