closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: IWC 8 year warranty

Master

IWC 8 year warranty

Just when I sold my only IWC, they started offering 8 year warranty. It will apply not only to new purchases but also retrospectively to any watch bought new within the last 2 years. If you have one that qualifies, it can be registered for warranty extension at https://myiwc.iwc.com/en/register/manual

Quote Originally Posted by FK77 View Post
    Just when I sold my only IWC, they started offering 8 year warranty. It will apply not only to new purchases but also retrospectively to any watch bought new within the last 2 years. If you have one that qualifies, it can be registered for warranty extension at https://myiwc.iwc.com/en/register/manual
    Thats brilliant, thanks for the heads up! I’ve extended the warranty on my Portuguese to 2027

Journeyman
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing

Thanks, will extend the warrenty on my Portugieser today!

It's a great thing and matches jlc now.When reading a report on this they stated that the new production site allowed better quality and the extended warranty showed their belief in the new watches.what does that say about the previous stuff?

Sent from my E6653 using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by amcneill View Post
    It's a great thing and matches jlc now.When reading a report on this they stated that the new production site allowed better quality and the extended warranty showed their belief in the new watches.what does that say about the previous stuff?

Sent from my E6653 using TZ-UK mobile app
    Many manufacturers are now upping their warranties, mostly it seems without any real change to the actual product. I think they are just looking for a marketing edge and have simply done the sums that it is worth the outlay of a few extra warranty fixes. I mean not many new watches will need anything in the first 8 years will they. As an example I am pretty sure Christopher ward have always had a 5 year warranty and that is just with standard ETA/Sellita movements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thank you so much,I had no notice of this.

Mines a few days over 2 years but it’s been extended.

I love this watch

Craftsman
    I bought a couple of Panerai’s this week from the boutique in bond street and from December Panerai’s will have 8 years warranty too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk