closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Creation watches

Apprentice

Creation watches

Just been looking at Seiko's on Creation watches, does anyone know why pretty much every other watch is "not available for sale"?

Master
    Maybe Seiko are playing Rolex supply games now.... ;-)

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scenicroute79 View Post
    Just been looking at Seiko's on Creation watches, does anyone know why pretty much every other watch is "not available for sale"?
    Perhaps they are going the same way as Singapore based Sky Watches who have had the following clause on their supply T & C's for quite some time now.

"We do not ship these following range of Seiko collections to EU countries: Grand Seiko, Prospex, Astron, Velatura, Premier, Sportura, Ananta"

Seiko are continuously trying to enforce a geographical supply restriction policy so they can continue to adopt different pricing strategies for different regions.

Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    Perhaps they are going the same way as Singapore based Sky Watches who have had the following clause on their supply T & C's for quite some time now.

"We do not ship these following range of Seiko collections to EU countries: Grand Seiko, Prospex, Astron, Velatura, Premier, Sportura, Ananta"

Seiko are continuously trying to enforce a geographical supply restriction policy so they can continue to adopt different pricing strategies for different regions.
    This entirely. However, although it was some time ago on the skywatches site you could still order prospex etc models even though they stated they weren't available to EU countries. Haven't tried it with Creation.

It doesn't really matter if these Singapore based dealers are being a bit funny about selling to the EU as we can still buy direct from Japan from the likes of SeiyaJapan.com and shopping in Japan.net amongst others.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    It doesn't really matter if these Singapore based dealers are being a bit funny about selling to the EU as we can still buy direct from Japan from the likes of SeiyaJapan.com and shopping in Japan.net amongst others.
    Wasn't aware of these alternatives and not planning to pull the trigger on anything any time soon but when I do I will shop elsewhere if I can't get what I want from Creation. Shame as I've always enjoyed buying from them.

Wasn't aware of these alternatives and not planning to pull the trigger on anything any time soon but when I do I will shop elsewhere if I can't get what I want from Creation. Shame as I've always enjoyed buying from them.
    I think if and when you see pictures of something that interests you, just google it or check e.bay.com as there are plenty of dealers including a few that are happy to sell Japanese Domestic Models to anywhere.

Blog Entries
    It's nothing to do with not selling to EU countries or anything like that with Creation. It's just that Creation sell out of popular watches really, really quickly!

Creation are a hugely popular vendor worldwide now and their stock simply goes very quickly.

Master
    I think Creation's keen pricing has a lot to do with it as well, not to mention their customer service and efficiency. I have nothing but good things to say about both them and Skywatches.

Currently waiting for a restock of the Seiko 5 SNK063J5, they had them back in recently but I got cold feet due to the number of packages I'd received, sorry, Mrs. MST had noticed I'd received prior.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    I think Creation's keen pricing has a lot to do with it as well, not to mention their customer service and efficiency. I have nothing but good things to say about both them and Skywatches.

Currently waiting for a restock of the Seiko 5 SNK063J5, they had them back in recently but I got cold feet due to the number of packages I'd received, sorry, Mrs. MST had noticed I'd received prior.

Have you dealt with their customer service, what was it like? I first thought you wrote this in an ironic way, but I see you mean it.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldus View Post
    Have you dealt with their customer service, what was it like? I first thought you wrote this in an ironic way, but I see you mean it.
    Indeed, I had one dealing with their CS many years ago & have never purchased from them since. I’d rather go elsewhere, as they seemed to not give a toss once they had completed the transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Same same.

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldus View Post
    I have once fairly recently, a g-shock ordered and an empty g-shock box arrived. Parcel didn't look tampered with in any way. Bizarrely Creation wanted a photo of the empty box and packaging which obviously proved nothing as I had opened it, but refunded me in full. Took about a week, which given time zone differences between messages back and forth wasn't bad.