closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Buying from Chrono24 and Expertyco

Master

Buying from Chrono24 and Expertyco

Hi All, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a new watch, My currently preferred option being available through Chrono24 from a Polish dealer 'Expertyco' they seem to have very good feedback on C24 but I was wondering if anyone here had had dealings with them and what their experience was.
    The watch in question is a Ulysee Nardin Dual Time with the black horizontal tuxedo dial, big 'art deco' 12 and 6 and orange highlights. So if anyone has any comments on the watch itself I'd also be interested to hear about that too.
    Any and all feedback gratefully received.

Craftsman
    Purchased a PP from them this year. It was my first dip into C24 so was a little apprehensive. I did my homework and took the plunge. I can say as far as my deal went it was very good; the watch is perfect in every way. Vlad is a very helpful man, it was a pleasure to deal with him. I don't think you'll have any issues.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ALindsay View Post
    Purchased a PP from them this year. It was my first dip into C24 so was a little apprehensive. I did my homework and took the plunge. I can say as far as my deal went it was very good; the watch is perfect in every way. Vlad is a very helpful man, it was a pleasure to deal with him. I don't think you'll have any issues.
    Thanks, exactly what I was hoping to hear :)