closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Peugeot 3008

Peugeot 3008

Looking for a new car for the wife. Well a 2nd hand car, 2017 plate. Was all set on a Tucson (she currently has a ix35). Looking at loads today, CHR, Kona, HRV, Ateca.

Out of all the cars we looked at the Ateca looks the best package then got home and came across the 3008. I never really checked Peugeot but the 3008 looks good, the interior looks miles ahead of the rest of the other cars.

Going to see one tomorrow then decide what to do. Just wondering if anyone on here has any experience of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    I've not driven one but they look great and are one of the most reliable SUVs you can buy (against all preconceptions of Peugeot and reliability).

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    I won't comment on the 2017 model (I don't have experience of it) but as a rule, I would never, ever buy a 3008 based on the earlier stuff.

The new one is really nice. I have the previous one, the hybrid diesel, and it was pre-owned. Have had a few problems with it. New one is supposed to be much better though.

Master
    The wife had the older model purchased used, and bar a leaky engine on the 1.6 hdi unit which is a known issue with these engines it was reliable over the two and a bit years and 90k she put on it.
    She's considering a new 3008 as a replacement for her latest car.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

My Dad's mate who is an habitual Range Rover owner bought one last year and loves it. He's also saving a fortune on fuel.

Thanks for the comments and help. The 3008 does seem the pick of the bunch especially the interior and digital dash etc. Will see what the wife thinks tomorrow when we go see one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk