closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex explorer maybe available

Master

Rolex explorer maybe available

Just got a call from Goldsmiths based in Essex to let me know there was an Explorer ready for me if i still wanted it. I dont. There might be others on the list they will try or it might now be available to anyone who inquires.
    If anyone was after one and struggling to find one drop me a PM and ill let you know the store.

Apprentice
    Keep telling myself Must resist :-)

Journeyman
    Good to know - thanks for the share.

Will resist the urge given cold accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Rob s View Post
    Just got a call from Goldsmiths based in Essex to let me know there was an Explorer ready for me if i still wanted it. I dont. There might be others on the list they will try or it might now be available to anyone who inquires.
    If anyone was after one and struggling to find one drop me a PM and ill let you know the store.

Master
    Also thought it was interesting that I got a call at all. Obviously I haven't been taken off the list after they supplied me with a watch.
    Imagine getting a batman or hulk and then getting offered another 2 months later because you were still top of the list. ££££££

Although I guess ADs aren't getting those watches as frequently

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me. Back in 2017 I was put a list for a Submariner which was supplied to me after about 8 months. About a month later I get another call from the same sales guy that my Submariner was available.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk