closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Biver's Collection

Biver's Collection

Not sure if this has been posted before.

I remember a talking watches episode with Biver before, but this is great watch - Bivers private collection - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Fb...L&index=5&t=1s

According to this report Biver added this Louis Vuitton for a cool 280,000 CHF (before 25% fees, tax etc...) to his collection -

Thanks OP for posting the thread.
    I throughly enjoyed watching it and listening to the history behind each piece, especially the Philippe Dufour piece.
    And then to listen to his son's thoughts, not often that you get to see the "Next Generation" talking with so much passion.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Topcat30093 View Post
    Thanks OP for posting the thread.
    I throughly enjoyed watching it and listening to the history behind each piece, especially the Philippe Dufour piece.
    And then to listen to his son's thoughts, not often that you get to see the "Next Generation" talking with so much passion.
    Yep me too. I like his Hublot prototype, much cooler than the ones they generally have on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Thanks for sharing, v informative. Love TW

Quote Originally Posted by McBeardy View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted before.

I remember a talking watches episode with Biver before, but this is great watch - Bivers private collection - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Fb...L&index=5&t=1s