closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Office 2019 - Online sellers

Master

Office 2019 - Online sellers

I recall a couple of threads where online software sellers were recommended but I’ve done a couple of searches and drawn a blank.

Anyone recall the threads or recommend sellers for kosher non-pirated licence key?

TIA

Amazon for me. Usually comes up with the best price or thereabouts.

Master
    Unless you really most have MS Office do consider the free offerings from Google and Open Office.

Master
    I must have office for business reasons.

Master
    The two I have seen are Software4Students & Softwaregeeks but they both seem to direct elsewhere now. Softwaregeeks directs to this site but I'm unsure how kosher it is:
    https://theunitysoft.com/product/mic...nal-plus-2019/

The alternative is to sign up for Office 365 of course. Office 365 Business is around £112 a year so about half the cost of the standalone product, but you can install it on 5 devices.
    https://products.office.com/en-gb/co...=tab:primaryr2

Failing that it's Amazon. I'm not sure how legit those keys are but they seem to work.

I use CJS Keys a lot - always faultless.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I have bought a couple off the same seller on Amazon. They were listed as prime and fulfilled by amazon so thought if it didn’t work I could claim my money back. On both occasions they worked fine. I have ordered office 2016 & 2019.

I even had to reinstall 2016 on a machine as I had to rebuild it and this worked no hassle.

The packages were roughly £30 each so much more palatable.

Master
    Thanks for the reply’s folks.

Softwaregeeks that has now become theunitysoft.com is still good. I purchased an Office 2016 Pro Plus licence from them last week for a friend's computer I was fixing and updating.
    Last edited by Skier; 18th November 2019 at 19:21.

I'd go dor Office 365 monthly/yearly licence - lets you download and install office on up to 4 or 5 computers at home and you get 1TB onedrive storage

Quote Originally Posted by Xantiagib View Post
    I'd go dor Office 365 monthly/yearly licence - lets you download and install office on up to 4 or 5 computers at home and you get 1TB onedrive storage
    I was paying for Dropbox but switched to Office 365 Home which gives me 1TB of storage for each of my family members as well a Office for them all. This has been great now that my daughter is at high school.

Mine is due next April.
    Costco had 365 for £52 a few years ago (I bought 2x packages).
    This is the best deal I can find at the moment for the 5-license package = £69.47p
    https://www.ebuyer.com/568249-office...load-6gq-00092

Hopefully someone will know of a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
    Mine is due next April.
    Costco had 365 for £52 a few years ago (I bought 2x packages).
    This is the best deal I can find at the moment for the 5-license package = £69.47p
    https://www.ebuyer.com/568249-office...load-6gq-00092

Hopefully someone will know of a better deal.
    Bound to be something coming up on Black Friday.

Master
    Just to update this.

Unitysoft were out of stock of office 2016 for Mac and more expensive than CJS Keys.
    I bought a key for Office 2019 from CJS Keys, the key was not recognised by Microsoft and I’ve asked for a refund.

I’ll update once it’s resolved but the old maxim of your get what you pay for’ springs to mind.
    Once sorted I think I’ll change our 365 subscription to included the office suite.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 6th December 2019 at 16:12.

In addition to the Office Pro Plus licence I mentioned above I have since then purchased a licence from theunitysoft.com for Office 2019 Pro Plus as a bit of an experiment on my testbed laptop. I've had no issues with either licence being accepted.

Getting iCloud to work with Office 2019 was a saga but it's working now.

Master
    To close this out, I opened an issue ticket with CJS CDKeys describing the issue and supplied screenshots. They kept replying asking me to send them a screenshot of the issue.
    I made a video of the issue and they continued to ask for a screenshot. Had to open a PayPal issue and I’ve just received the refund five days later.

I’m not happy with their service and couldn’t recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
    Costco had 365 for £52 a few years ago (I bought 2x packages at the time).
    Costco have the 5-user home edition back in store for £52.

Master
    Evening all, just resurrecting this as I need a replacement for an old version of office. I have tried Apache Open Office this afternoon also Thunderbird and couldnt get on with them. The unitysoft only have office 13 in stock .

Any other suggestions , as a quick google on Amazon reviews shows German language shipped instead of English UK

Thanks in advance

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Evening all, just resurrecting this as I need a replacement for an old version of office. I have tried Apache Open Office this afternoon also Thunderbird and couldnt get on with them. The unitysoft only have office 13 in stock .

Any other suggestions , as a quick google on Amazon reviews shows German language shipped instead of English UK

Thanks in advance

Steve
    They've got Office 2010 - how old do you want/need to go?

https://theunitysoft.com/product/office2010proplus/

Master
    Thanks for the response, Sorry I was looking at 2016/ 19 my “old” subscription was a 365 from a previous employer that has timed out. Im terms of what I want , the 2013 may do as al, I use it for is Excel and PowerPoint as a back up to my mac. 2013 should still read pptx files shouldn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Thanks for the response, Sorry I was looking at 2016/ 19 my “old” subscription was a 365 from a previous employer that has timed out. Im terms of what I want , the 2013 may do as al, I use it for is Excel and PowerPoint as a back up to my mac. 2013 should still read pptx files shouldn't it.
    If you aren't doing anything complex - office online which is microsoft's free equal to google documents will do pretty everything any normal person would want to do...

Master
    Thanks for the input, I have used the unitysoft link and the set up was very straightforward.

Steve