closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Chrono 24 Dealer - Spazio 21

Craftsman

Chrono 24 Dealer - Spazio 21

Hi All,

Just wondering if any other TZers have used a dealer on Chrono 24 called Spazio 21 based out of Turin, Italy? I'm thinking of buying a new Superocean from them. They seem to have decent feedback but would appreciate any personal/forum recommendations if possible.

Thanks in advance all.

Journeyman
    No Feedback on Seller but be very wary of postage either within or coming out of Italy, loads of horror stories out there.

Quote Originally Posted by m.barn View Post
    No Feedback on Seller but be very wary of postage either within or coming out of Italy, loads of horror stories out there.
    +2. No comment on vendors but many friends have had posted items never arrive or even those sent that direction not turning up.

An unfortunate user name in English.

Master
    For a bit of balance, the last two watches I’ve bought came from Italian dealers on Chrono24 and were shipped by UPS / DHL. No issues either time.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    For a bit of balance, the last two watches I’ve bought came from Italian dealers on Chrono24 and were shipped by UPS / DHL. No issues either time.
    I would agree, I'd be much more worried about in- than outgoing; I would expect a good dealer to use a good courier as they only stand to lose o/wise.

Craftsman
    OK thanks guys. I'll have a careful think about it. I'm after an everyday watch so maybe I should be avoiding the risk and looking at a CW C60 Trident GMT 600 instead. After all they're both ETA and signifigantly less risk buying a UK CW.

I'll think on it overnight as I was almost dead set on the Superocean.

Journeyman
    Bought a watch from a grey UK dealer, the watch came from an AD in Italy (noted on the warranty card) took 6 days to arrive with me from ordering

Craftsman
    I haven’t bought anything off there in ages but aren’t you covered by CH24 if the watch doesn’t arrive or isn’t as expected anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app