closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mudmaster analogue setting

Mudmaster analogue setting

My Mudmaster has the digital analogue display GG-1000-1A3ER I’ve not worn it for ages and came to look at it tonight and the digital display was correct but the analogue display was way out. I tried setting the analogue display as per the manual but when I came out of the set mode the analogue display read about 3 hours in front. In order to get the analogue & digital display to read the same I have to adjust the analogue hands to read the incorrect time during the set mode so then the hands return to the correct time. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Does this help?

https://youtu.be/Sf88WQAf7y0

He starts talking about hand adjusting around 11 minutes in

Thanks, the mistake I made was setting the hands to the current time. I should have at the hands to 12 then when you come out of set up the hands rotate to the correct time.

Right back to this.
    I set the analogue time in accordance with instructions but a few days later the analogue time is way out, by 4 hours!!

I don’t wear the watch, just set the time then forget about it. But I’ve checked it just now 4 or 5 days later and as I say analogue time is wrong again!!

Mudmaster analogue setting

Set the analogue time last night and everything was OK this morning. Get home tonight and the digital time is correct at
    5pm but the analogue time reads 9:53 AM

Sounds like it’s broken to me, if it was out by hours it might be a setting but if the minutes are drifting that sounds like a fault

Well after days of the analogue time changing it's now stayed syncronised with the digital time. It's stayed like this for 2 days now so fingers crossd.

Fingers uncrossed. Back to being broken. New battery and AC reset and this morning after the hands have been synchronised last night the analogue time is way out again. Looks like it's knackered.

Master
    How old is it, battery life is 2 years approx? There’s two batteries in these if I remember correctly. You say you’ve changed the battery (singular?)

edit...ignore, just read your WUS posts
    Last edited by oiljam; 17th December 2019 at 09:48.

Master
    Looking up these issues, it seems to be a common fault. Sorry I know this doesn’t help. Did you buy it new, maybe contact Casio UK and see if they’re sympathetic to a known fault, even if it’s out of warranty. Must say, it’s not often we see faults with G Shocks.

Mine does this occasionally but I can fix it by adjusting it, can not remember exactly how atm, it’s early.

I found the time drifted in analog when I accidentally put the watch near a strong magnetic field when I took it off at work. I have done it twice actually. I have to remove it in clinical situations when in patient contact.

Well a return to Casio & £65 later it’s worse than it was before! The hands suck after about an hour or setting them. It’s going back to Casio!

Got the Mudmaster back yesterday and , so far, all seems well.
    They’ve replaced the module.