closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help needed - we value your privacy !

Master
    Living for the here and now , but mindful of the past.

Help needed - we value your privacy !

Everything used to be fine with my iPad ( still is on my phone and laptop ) but now when I try and log into TZ ( just select TZ from my favourites) on my iPad , I get this “ we value your privacy” notice which has the option of agree or more options at the bottom as selection options …… I click agree and nothing happens …. I’ve tried the more options box and again nothing ! So basically I can’t use TZ on my iPad now as I can’t get past the “ we value your privacy “ box which covers the TZ page .

It’s an older iPad , but everything else seem to work ok so I don’t think it’s that , any sensible suggestions would be welcome .

Some straightforward options to try, most of which I'm sure you've already tried. Which browser are you using? It's working fine on both my iPad and iPhone using Safari and Chrome:

Close the browser and restart it.
    Reboot the iPad
    Clear the browser cache

Master
    Living for the here and now , but mindful of the past.
    Thanks , think I have done all the above , tried chrome too with safari and still I get the same . My iPad is old , running IOS 10.3.3 . Could this be the problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by BryanEbru1512 View Post
    Thanks , think I have done all the above , tried chrome too with safari and still I get the same . My iPad is old , running IOS 10.3.3 . Could this be the problem ?
    Forum software has detected you are a dealer/profiteer?.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Same for me. Running an older iPad. Can’t update IOS software on it as not enough memory unfortunately.