closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Rolex warranty dilemma

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    How can they take property off you and not give a receipt? When I've sent my watches off at ADs they've given me till print outs and a carbon copy of their internal form detailing current condition similar to when you hire a car.
    That was my question but Pragnells were adamant that this was their practice.

I queried this again on picking up my watch and was advised that I could take a photo of their paperwork in future. Not impressed.

Hi, sorry haven't been able to read through the whole thread. But there is an option C. Offer the AD to buy back the watch at market price (which they will likely baulk at) but shows them that u are no mug.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Master
    Company already looked amateurish from this thread. Now they just seem like cowboys.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Master
    Very petty, what dreadful customer service. I can only assume nobody from Pragnells is looking at this thread.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Tell them you have already sold it for a obscene profit but you will let the new owner know.

No profit is obscene.

Appalling service by the AD. They simply should be asking if you wish to collect the warranty card or prefer to have it delivered.