closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Where to buy - Omega Tokyo 2020

Apprentice

Where to buy - Omega Tokyo 2020

Hi all

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum but hoping someone can help me!

I'm looking to buy one of the Tokyo 2020 watches for someone as a milestone birthday gift. I am not really into watches so I have no idea what the best way of going about it is. Reading around it seems like there are discounts to be had and I'd be a sucker to pay RRP.

Should I be looking at the official boutiques, authorised sellers or is duty free at the airport a better option? I'm in the UK so buying from somewhere outside the EU will result in huge import fees. How do you usually go about securing a discount?

I'm looking at either the blue aqua terra or any of the speedmasters (although it looks like these are sold out now).

Thanks in advance for any advice!

There was a blue AT Tokyo at heathrow T3 last Saturday. Can’t recall the price

The Tokyo Olympic limited edition Speedmasters are only sold from Japanese Omega boutiques.

Blue, Red and Panda versions are officially sold out but you may get luckily one an off beaten store outside of Tokyo or Osaka.

Otherwise it is Chrono24 or Watchfinder and expect to pay much more that retail as these have no discount!

The other more general Olympic versions of seamasters should be available and you should be able to secure a discount.