closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Bullhead?

Seiko Bullhead?

Been thinking about one for a while, but prices seem all over the place and availability is similar?

Any fans/advice?.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Had a few , they are great watches and really unusual .Price is really dependant on if its all genuine or aftermarket parts .Speedtimers used to command a bit more ,and the black dial was more popular than brown.6138 movement is good and fishbone bracelet is comfy,something sticks in my mind about the chrono not zeroing could a part thats hard to get now.These and the 6138 ufo's got me into this game and could be imported via ebay for £55-100....those were the days

The non-zeroing chrono is a symptom of a broken Centre Chrono Wheel, which are rarer than a rare thing, and unique to the 6138 movement.

As far as I know, no pattern part is available, so the only option is to find a genuine Seiko item.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

that is correct sir,knew there was something to watch for

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by peter2704 View Post
    Had a few , they are great watches and really unusual .Price is really dependant on if its all genuine or aftermarket parts .Speedtimers used to command a bit more ,and the black dial was more popular than brown.6138 movement is good and fishbone bracelet is comfy,something sticks in my mind about the chrono not zeroing could a part thats hard to get now.These and the 6138 ufo's got me into this game and could be imported via ebay for £55-100....those were the days

Stunning watch. I'd love one of these.

Apprentice
    There are a lot with undisclosed aftermarket parts

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk