closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Some plonker I was stuck beside in traffic.

  1. #51
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdh View Post
    It always reminds me of Benny Hill.
    I don't know about about you, but one visit to Bolton town centre per year is enough for me.
    I do work in Bolton though.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    Craftsman ajdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    I don't know about about you, but one visit to Bolton town centre per year is enough for me.
    I do work in Bolton though.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    My wife hates going into the town centre, if she needs anything, she sends me. It's nothing like the centre it was in my youth, people used to come into town from the surrounding towns. Now Bolton people go to these surrounding towns.

  3. #53
    Master Incredible Sulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    3 Degrees West
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdh View Post
    My wife hates going into the town centre, if she needs anything, she sends me. It's nothing like the centre it was in my youth, people used to come into town from the surrounding towns. Now Bolton people go to these surrounding towns.
    Bolton Wanderers?

  4. #54
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdh View Post
    My wife hates going into the town centre, if she needs anything, she sends me. It's nothing like the centre it was in my youth, people used to come into town from the surrounding towns. Now Bolton people go to these surrounding towns.
    They haven't even got Preston's now !!

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  5. #55
    Mrs H, who's a Bolton lass has pointed out that not only does the statue not look anything like Fred, but the buttons on his waistcoat and jacket are the wrong way round.

  6. #56
    Craftsman ajdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Sulk View Post
    Bolton Wanderers?
    LMAO

  7. #57
    Craftsman ajdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by hopak View Post
    Mrs H, who's a Bolton lass has pointed out that not only does the statue not look anything like Fred, but the buttons on his waistcoat and jacket are the wrong way round.
    Not only the wrong way round, they're upside down.

  8. #58
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Harpenden
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    I had to check. God, you're not wrong!



    They've tried but it really hasn't worked.

    It's a fitting tribute to Greg Wallace, hopefully one day John Torode will also be immortalised in bronze.

  9. #59
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    I had to check. God, you're not wrong!



    They've tried but it really hasn't worked.

    I thought that was the Christiano Ronaldo one at first glance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •