closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Montblanc Heritage Manufacture Pulsograph - gorgeous

Montblanc Heritage Manufacture Pulsograph - gorgeous

Montblanc unloaded a few new watches (I guess might as well since trade shows ain't gonna happen), and the absolute outstanding release has to be this chronograph in rose gold. What a beautiful watch! It comes equipped with an exquisitely well finished Minerva movement - traditional chronograph finishing done oh so well. At $33k, I think pretty decent value compared to Patek, VC and ALS, most certainly at the same level!

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/th...ph-introducing

Master
    Beautiful and hard not to admire their ambition in terms of price point and competition.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Craftsman

Montblanc Heritage Manufacture Pulsograph - gorgeous

I feel Montblanc Minerva movements chronograph watches are priced very competitively compared to their peers. The levels of finishing is haute horology and on par with PP, ALS, Breguet, VC and top line JLC.

I agree with your comment about ambitions in terms of the branding. I see it as a plus for collectors who can get that level of watch making for a relatively lower price compared to other brands. Can you imagine the price if it said PP or Breguet on the dial!?

A high end hand wound chronograph is in my sights in the future and for me, it will be a tough draw between a MB Minerva or a JLC duometre.

BW,
    Chi Kai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ctam; 14th March 2020 at 15:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctam View Post
    I feel Montblanc Minerva movements chronograph watches are priced very competitively compared to their peers. The levels of finishing is haute horology and on par with PP, ALS, Breguet, VC and top line JLC.

I agree with your comment about ambitions in terms of the branding. I see it as a plus for collectors who can get that level of watch making for a relatively lower price compared to other brands. Can you imagine the price if it said PP or Breguet on the dial!?

A high end hand wound chronograph is in my sights in the future and for me, it will be a tough draw between a MB Minerva or a JLC duometre.

BW,
    Chi Kai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think definitely worth considering this watch. It really looks stunning!

Journeyman
    That is a stunning piece, makes me wonder what the depreciation will be though as a lot of Montblanc seem to be bargains 2nd hand

Craftsman

Establish

Quote Originally Posted by stefmcd View Post
    Beautiful and hard not to admire their ambition in terms of price point and competition.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    beautiful watch but do not feel that the brand is established enough yet for this kind of price point against much more established market players. It is a brand on the rise and many buyers are looking to get in early as the general feel is that Montblanc could be one to watch in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    beautiful watch but do not feel that the brand is established enough yet for this kind of price point against much more established market players. It is a brand on the rise and many buyers are looking to get in early as the general feel is that Montblanc could be one to watch in the future
    It is worth doing some research on Minerva, they're not newbies into this whole watch business. Montblanc acquired them to up their watch game. The price is very competitive when you consider the cost of patek and lange chronos.